Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Tattoo (for those interested)  (Read 2758 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 28, 2009, 09:25:44 »

i can imagine the inner arm being a killer. skin is so thin and saggy it can't not hurt.

i'n time i want a full sleeve. but need to get my left arm re-done first which'll take 6 hours to do apparently.

how long was yours and how many more sittings you got left

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 28, 2009, 09:34:33 »

that was 4 hours, i could have had more but as long as i got the outline done in the first sitting i was happy with that, i have another session in 3 weeks to start the colouring, the tattooist has again given me his last appointment of the day and said that we can go out as long as i can manage or as long as my wallet can manage.
Ive never sat more than 4 hours and i dont think he will be able to get it all colloured in 4 hours, so i might grit my teeth and try and sit for 6 hours, if not i'll book another session
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 28, 2009, 09:41:56 »

serious question now.

what was it like over the chest area and the bingo wings on the arms?

i've 2 tats. one comes over from my left shoulder blade, over the shoulder and down my arm to my elbow. it doesn't cover the chest area or back of the arm. pain wise it was comfortable. only point at which it made me grit my teeth was when he went over my collor bone.

my other on my right arm was virtually pain free.

I got the Town badge on my chest/moob area and never again would I have one there, it is very uncomfortable, the rest didn't hurt at all (I have 7) but personally I wouldnt have another chest one done...yeeks very very uncomfortable.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 12:06:39 »

And fred, fuck you, everyone would kill to have a body like mine :-)
Dennis Nielsen had 5. And he did
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 16:06:43 »

Where did u go to get the tat done.......
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 16:04:54 »

Mantra?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 16:28:39 »

ohh, sorry, didint notice your initial reply, mike at skin grafiti done it, thinking of going to mantra for the next one, some of the work that ive seen from paul is insane, and even their new kid sam for someone whos only been tattooing for 2 years theres no denying the boys got talent
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 18:37:42 »

Is Mitch ever going to design you one?

The amount of people who ask him is unreal, but he's always been good at that arty-stuff.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 18:58:07 »

ye, mitch has a lot on his plate, i asked him if he had the time to do me one, but he didint get round to it, he told me himself he is  lazy and that i woulnd have to keep pestering him, but he was doing it as a favour, so it didint feel right to keep on at him. but yes, i agree, the guys a great artist
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: