Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Southend Media Thread  (Read 1869 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 11:47:36 »

As previously discussed, I've set up a couple of online picture galleries that I'll be uploading pictures and video to before, during and after the game. Anyone can upload to them, so feel free to add your own pictures and video of the game.

The picture gallery is here: http://gallery.me.com/jonnylearmouth#100156

The video gallery is here: http://gallery.me.com/jonnylearmouth#100163

You can upload directly via the gallery, or by email - all the info should be in the gallery. For those that never go to the Country Ground (can't be arsed, out of the country etc), if you have any requests for pictures of and around the ground let me know by posting here - same if you have any queries or questions.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 12:13:03 »

Keep 'em coming!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 16:45:23 »

One picture and not even of the game. Pah!
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 17:08:43 »

I'm dissapointed too samdy. I kept checking throughout the game Sad.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 17:34:41 »

Sorry everyone, I suffered from a complete technology breakdown. I was busy taking pictures but when I tried uploading them I couldn't get a data connection. I spent most of the first half trying to get them uploaded which drained the battery, so come the second half it was flat. I then carried on taking pictures and video with my camera and the battery ran out on that as well.

I'm uploading everything now, should be there within 10 minutes or so.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 17:35:35 »

Are you on O2? Think there was a network outage earlier, couldn't get online with my iPhone.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 18:20:39 »

Are you on O2? Think there was a network outage earlier, couldn't get online with my iPhone.

Yes, which explains things. It must have started at 3pm as I upload one of the pictures just before the game started. First batch of pictures are now uploaded, I'll do the rest from my camera once I've charged it up a bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: