Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: have they come back?  (Read 4555 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 06:51:39 »

Waggons is missing apprently Sad

if she's not there tuesday i may rethink my season ticket

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 08:18:56 »

all the usual folk are back around us - Mouth almighty in front seems to have had her hair cut into some sort of "bob" of off the 90's

This season may be the season I punch her in the vile mouth! Berniman do you know who I mean???
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 08:27:48 »

all the usual folk are back around us - Mouth almighty in front seems to have had her hair cut into some sort of "bob" of off the 90's

This season may be the season I punch her in the vile mouth! Berniman do you know who I mean???

Sits right in front of you in the 2nd row?  Next to her other half and kid?

I guess that is who you are talking about, and yeah you are right, she has got a bit of lip on her when she gets going, especially about Phil Smith, she seems to hate him!  Can you let me know when you are going to give her a slap so that I can watch! Cheesy

I have a woman that sits directly behind me that gobs off a lot of crap as well, and she insists on bringing her 2 kids that have absolutely no interest in being there whatsoever and spend 90 minutes fighting each other or kicking the back of me and my lads chair!  One day I will lose the plot!

I didn't see you there on Saturday JFW, It was probably something to do with struggling to stay awake during the match!  I will say hello on Tuesday!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 08:38:02 »

Yep thats her - she does hate Phil Smith doesnt she!! soapy tit wank Yeah I was there Saturday! be there Tuesday too! 
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 10:18:33 »

Seems the same lot are around us, few empty seats to the left of my mate, but I think that indicates that the season tickets were renewed but they were on holiday or something.

Its funny, lots of fans have seem to always have people sat around them that they find irritating, I'm obviously one of them cos I really hacked some old bloke off that sat in front of me for a while....I was in a right bad mood and the game was shite so I was having a massive rant.... he turned around to me as he was leaving (ten minutes early I may add) and said 'I don't know why you don't go and support Oxford' hilarious, I think I said 'fuck off and die grandad' (first thing that came into my head Wink I am such a poet really).... he sits further away now...

Its just one of those things, we all have our favs and our hates as we're all different and more often than not, see a completely different game to one another.

Some geezer that used to sit waaaay behind me was an absolute Pook/MacNamee/Ifil/Vincent/Cox hater and he used to get some serious crap from those around him...sometimes listening to him and the responses he was getting was more entertaining than the game...

I just allow anyones opinion that I dont agree with to simply wash over me these days, its just the occasional raised eyebrow here and a 'fuck off and die grandad' there.... but I think I'd flare up if some snot nosed kid was constantly kicking the back of my chair though
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 10:38:53 »

if she's not there tuesday i may rethink my season ticket

unless we can get legget to grow a rack and come back?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 10:39:27 »

3 blokes that sat in the row behind us seemed to have gone, annoying fucks they were! All they did was talk about Arsenal and how we compare! Infact they were directly behind our new neighbours Axs and co!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 12:44:55 »

Would "Waggons" happen to be working in the club shop now?Huh?Huh?

Just taking a wild guess Wink
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 12:55:03 »

If she is I also know who you are talking about!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 13:31:34 »

used to meet all her geeky mates down the front by us at half time?? they have suddenly bloomed shall we say!!!

we actually call her "piss holes in the snow girl" as she used to always be really thin and willowly and tall and she was so pale with these little eyes that were so covered in eyeliner they looked like 2 pissholes in the snow!!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 16:25:06 »

i don't think that's the same girl...

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: