Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Intensive Driving Courses  (Read 4934 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 20, 2004, 19:31:20 »

They're both imagining things then because that's bollocks, Pass Plus only gave me about £100-£150 off the insurance quotes I got.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 20, 2004, 19:32:18 »

They probably just meant that you can save £300-£400 quid with some places but not with all insurance companies.
Dazzza

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 20, 2004, 19:35:44 »

I got a quote for my Porsche off one of the sites from above and it's a splendid 1k.

Not to bad at all was expecting much worse.

Going to do the old intensive course in Feb then probably go and have a look at a few models straight after I pass.

The only down side seems to be if it all goes tits up it will cost a small fortune to put right that said it's only going to be a 12 month effort then I can get something a little shinier.

Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 20, 2004, 20:05:51 »

I got a quote for my Porsche off one of the sites from above and it's a splendid 1k.

Not to bad at all was expecting much worse.

Going to do the old intensive course in Feb then probably go and have a look at a few models straight after I pass.

The only down side seems to be if it all goes tits up it will cost a small fortune to put right that said it's only going to be a 12 month effort then I can get something a little shinier.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 00:22:50 »

Dave.  Who has a car and has rung round doing insurance quotes with pass plus?  Who hasn't?  Now shh.  It varies from company to company, but some give you bugger all.

I only got 300 squid off because I was luckily enough to get a new car and did a special deal with manufacturer's insurance company (Vauxhall).
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 00:44:46 »

In my 4 years of driving I have spent exactly £0 on insurance, cars, petrol and lessons. Therefore I am great.

Soon I shall be buying a car for myself. Im thinking of getting a Vespa. Cool heh heh heh heh heh

Rigobert Song La la la
Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 12:41:55 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
In my 4 years of driving I have spent exactly £0 on insurance, cars, petrol and lessons. Therefore I am great.

Soon I shall be buying a car for myself. Im thinking of getting a Vespa. Cool heh heh heh heh heh

Sugar daddy's are wonderful things eh Onion?  Still driving round in the Saab?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 22:56:43 »

You're wrong Dave. Not all insurance companies will discount you for having pass plus.

I did it, although my instructor couldn't be bothered to do the night driving bit so just gave me the certificate anyhoo.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 23:03:30 »

Quote from: "Fiisch"

of course. I dont like it though. Its got some speed but its an old mans car. Should have forced daddy to get something more manly

Rigobert Song La la la
Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 23:25:43 »

Quote from: "Fiisch"

of course. I dont like it though. Its got some speed but its an old mans car. Should have forced daddy to get something more manly

You can always have my Corsa Jimbo....   Oops
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: