Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Almunia 4 England?  (Read 9340 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 14:54:52 »

It was a good free kick, but Almunia should have got it.

Did you hear that twat jens lehman defend him by trying to explain how new technology makes the ball go faster the further it travels?

What a dick.
Yes Jens, I am sure the new balls defy the laws of physics. twat

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 15:02:10 »

What Ronaldo's shot do differently is not slow down as quickly as other peoples shots.  You've got to admit it is rather unique and I don't remember seeing somene recently manage to shoot the way he does from long range.  Hi technique, which may just be luck of his style, manages to get next to zero spin on the ball which is what causes the ball to slow quicker normally.  I'd imagine that makes life difficult for a keeper as the ball is travelling differently.

Having said all that, last nights was very saveable.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 16:19:29 »

What Ronaldo's shot do differently is not slow down as quickly as other peoples shots.  You've got to admit it is rather unique and I don't remember seeing somene recently manage to shoot the way he does from long range.  Hi technique, which may just be luck of his style, manages to get next to zero spin on the ball which is what causes the ball to slow quicker normally.  I'd imagine that makes life difficult for a keeper as the ball is travelling differently.

Having said all that, last nights was very saveable.

It's called a toe punt, I invented it in the 80s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: