Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Attendance prediction Swindon v Rovers  (Read 25080 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, April 20, 2009, 20:30:58 »

I can't be bothered with the pub on Saturday. Usual places only open at 11am which'll only give about 45 minutes of drinking. The alternatives are Groves or The Savoy which I imagine will be full of Rovers.

I might just get some tinnies and sit in the park.

In that case, can you let me know your bank details and Ill transfer our minibus money over instead as was going to give it to you Sat!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, April 20, 2009, 22:11:46 »

Rovers sold almost 2000 tickets so hopefully over 10 thousand!!

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10328~1633361,00.html

I see they are sticking the over 65's and season ticket holders in the Arkells, everybody else gets the Bank. 
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 07:21:41 »

Posh Red - When he's out on the razz the night before, change the clocks forward a couple of hours then wake him up in a rush at 8am (which he'll think is 10am). You'll make the pub by 9am and after a pint he'll thank you for it.

I reckon Rovers will be shunted off to Sir Dan's and Groves. I'll probably go to the Savaloy.

Me and my dad normally go to the Grove, mainly due to being able to park and leave his car there for free and it always has a share of away support. First game of the season a few back there was loads of Wendies though but it was a pretty good atmosphere and not too many mongs go there looking for trouble.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 07:37:47 »

I see they are sticking the over 65's and season ticket holders in the Arkells, everybody else gets the Bank. 

I'm doing a rain dance FACT.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 07:44:04 »

Me and my dad normally go to the Grove, mainly due to being able to park and leave his car there for free and it always has a share of away support. First game of the season a few back there was loads of Wendies though but it was a pretty good atmosphere and not too many mongs go there looking for trouble.

I think Si means the Groves Company Inn Weatherspoons down bottom of town where generally you get a lot of mongs and away supporters.  The actual Grove pub is a bit friendlier but wont be open that early on a Saturday.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 07:58:22 »

I think Si means the Groves Company Inn Weatherspoons down bottom of town where generally you get a lot of mongs and away supporters.  The actual Grove pub is a bit friendlier but wont be open that early on a Saturday.

Ah ok - what time is kick off on Saturday?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 08:10:14 »

In that case, can you let me know your bank details and Ill transfer our minibus money over instead as was going to give it to you Sat!

Where are you planning on going Saturday?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 08:19:48 »

Ah ok - what time is kick off on Saturday?

12 noon. Though BBC and the OS fixtures page still have 3pm   Roll Eyes
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 08:43:14 »

12 noon. Though BBC and the OS fixtures page still have 3pm   Roll Eyes

That's why I was confused as I had a look on BBC yesterday.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 09:17:39 »

I can't be bothered with the pub on Saturday. Usual places only open at 11am which'll only give about 45 minutes of drinking. The alternatives are Groves or The Savoy which I imagine will be full of Rovers.

I might just get some tinnies and sit in the park.

Come round to mine for 10 and we can have some at home then go from there
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 09:25:12 »

Good plan Cool
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 09:58:42 »

There'll be at least 9 more on the attendance figures for this one as we're all in the Sponsors suite lashing it up & having a forking good time
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:02:35 »

The midday has worked well for me, as i'm going on a stag night in Cardiff saturday, means i can be imbibing around 4pm instead of 7! Although the downside means i have to leave at 9am.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:16:11 »

I reckon around the 10k mark!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:57:22 »

Just got my tickets, they struggled to get 2 arkells near the town end together, so i asked if they were selling out, but the answer was everyone sat near the away supporters has moved along so as not to potentially get hit by a flying seat! So i reckon 10k is pretty on the mark.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: