Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AFC Wimbledon Promoted to Blue Square Premier.  (Read 10121 times)
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 20:46:10 »

My mate plays for AFC, well chuffed for him.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 20:56:06 »

Com on the Don's and I aint talking the plastics.

Hope they meet the plastics on the way down, most would support that. Probably go and "support" them next year.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 21:51:29 »

Well done.......and to Burton Albion....real fans who have realised a dream after years of hope.

Clems Army!
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 22:36:37 »

It's a disgrace that only 2 teams go up from the conference. It was more of disgrace when it was only 1 and the football league would find excuses not to let them up, but it's still pretty bad.

It really should be 3 teams. There's a much bigger gap between the bottom end and top end of the conference than there is between the top of the conference and the bottom end of league 2. Well from what I've seen anyway.

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 22:45:47 »

It's a disgrace that only 2 teams go up from the conference. It was more of disgrace when it was only 1 and the football league would find excuses not to let them up, but it's still pretty bad.

It really should be 3 teams. There's a much bigger gap between the bottom end and top end of the conference than there is between the top of the conference and the bottom end of league 2. Well from what I've seen anyway.

It was 0 for a very long time due to the joke of the "applying for re-election" every year.

I'd prefer to see 4 teams going down, with the conference split in to north / south and two from each going up. It would reduce travel costs for clubs and fans and increase attendances.
Doore

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 22:47:01 »

The AFC story is a wonderful antithesis to the star studded financial crazytown of the premier league.  I always look out for their results.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: