Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fittons interview in the program  (Read 6875 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 13:52:20 »

Give an example. He said they are looking to strengthen the spine of the team whilst cutting down squad size, so we are looking to reduce quanitity and increase quality.

Its obviously not the right time to release names.

He talked about attendances.

Can you think of anything in particular he could have given more detail on?
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:07:53 »

stuff that isn't obvious,we couldn't guess or didn't already know.

To be fair arriba, when we as fans guess, we're not very accurate and often blow stuff completely out of proportion in a horrible female like way, because we read too much "news". I think hearing him say things, whether we suspect them or not, is great reassurance as it kind of eases any concerns we might have.

Either way, i find it's quite soothing to have such an open chairman/board and thought the interview was great. Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:16:36 »

To be fair arriba, when we as fans guess, we're not very accurate and often blow stuff completely out of proportion in a horrible female like way, because we read too much "news". I think hearing him say things, whether we suspect them or not, is great reassurance as it kind of eases any concerns we might have.

Either way, i find it's quite soothing to have such an open chairman/board and thought the interview was great. Smiley

Quite right Bazza...the chairman needs to explain things on a semi regular basis, otherwise the vacuum becomes filled with bollox

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:19:19 »

i aint knocking the bloke.i just didn't find it a refreshing read really.
 spy. how can i give examples of things i dont know?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:46:00 »

Im not adverse to taking the opposite view to everyone else just for fun,but in this instance it never crossed my mind.Im not really having a dig at anyone either.I just happen to think Fittons vague and frankly a bit smarmy.Its no refelection on Juddies interview.

/
W56196272
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:47:48 »

As for the BP case, I just don't think there has been a verdict yet, I'm not sure. this interview was done last Thursday, so that might have changed now... either way, the adver have been very quiet on it.
I understood they weren't expecting a verdict till near the end of the month, but I was just picking up on your comment that you'd expect messy details to come out and wondering why they hadn't already as presumably any such "messy details" would have been in the evidence given in the hearing itself, so wouldn't be dependent on the verdict. So when you said you were expecting more to come out it made me wonder if you had some specific knowledge as to why it hadn't been reported on already. Guess I was reading between the wrong lines or something
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 14:49:48 »

fraid not PD.

And Yeovil, no ofence taken, each to their own isn't it!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 15:03:36 »

fraid not PD.

And Yeovil, no ofence taken, each to their own isn't it!
Stuff that juddie, he said your article was shit, do him, go on, do him. I'll hold your coat.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 15:17:38 »

f*ck it, let's go. I got a snooker ball in my sock
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 16:25:21 »

fucking kill the negative cunt
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 16:36:42 »

I'm going to confess, I just wanted a dig at Yeovil Blue, there wasn't a real reason behind it either  Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 19:07:48 »

Interesting read. And an interesting summer lies ahead.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 19:33:49 »

Thanks Juddie.It was a good read,we await developments,but first and foremost let's get 3 pts on saturday,
to confirm our safety!

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Spencer_White

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 20:13:19 »

Would have preferred him to admit that the set up we started the season was not good enough for top half of the table. Personally I dont think it was even good enough to stay in this league.

Our attendances will continue to decline until we are regularly top 8 side. The team has to be the priority.

They are still hoping to make a profit. But lower league football like a roullette wheel. You might strike it rich (Cox) and you might turn out completely bust (Casal). The youths offer no guarantees either.

Coaching team still looks too lightweight. Needs another coach, probably three. A new goalkeeping coach. Still not making the most of what we have in the squad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: