Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bevvygate  (Read 4969 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 13:27:13 »

Wait, so the scots are complaining because they were still in the bar Sunday morning, when they had a game on WEDNESDAY?!

Wow, talk about over reacting.
So you'll be on the orange juice in Leeds on the Friday night then? Wink

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 15:00:19 »

I keep thinking that maybe they were doing the "V Signs" accidently and genuinely resting their faces on their fingers. I do it all the time at work.
nah, McGreggor was doing the old middle finger scratching forehead thing as well. Couple of prize wankers. If they had accepted their punishment with good grace there wouldnt have been a problem. However their attitude showed disrespect tothe manager as well as the SFA. Fuck em. Better off without them

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:01:08 »

Wait, so the scots are complaining because they were still in the bar Sunday morning, when they had a game on WEDNESDAY?!

Wow, talk about over reacting.
This just rumbles on and on... according to two papers today the booze brothers were confronted by Stephen pressley at midday and he got verbals from them. They were also unfit to take part in training that afternoon.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:18:12 »

If the rumours are to believed there were around 6 players on the piss Saturday night, early Sunday morn, they got to the hotel bar at 2am ish.  The players were acting like drunken fools, and Elvis (Steven Pressley - ex jambo bastard) was called for, to sort them out.  4 of the six decided it was time to go and get some shut eye before he got to the bar, leaving Bazza and AM down in the bar.  One of the remaining two couldn't walk, the other had pissed in the hotel swimming pool. 

Like I say just rumours, which may have even been discredited by now.

Still think the lifetime bans are OTT, but to here people saying what's the problem with getting plastered whilst away on international duty is unbelievable, how far behind the times are you?  These men are meant to be athletes at the top of their game, not on some lads weekend away. 
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:50:11 »

It's because nobody cares if Scotland do shit
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:55:23 »

its not they dont care si, they have just got used to it.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 13:02:13 »

Fuck me I used to roll in at 5am on a Sunday then be up for a 10.30 kick off, and that was a higher standard FFS

Complete and utter over reaction
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 16:57:47 »

I am with the Sweaties on this one.

I think it is fucking disgusting.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 17:07:56 »

its not they dont care si, they have just got used to it.

I reckon there were several drunken choruses of 'Don't Come Home Too Soon' in that bar. Only two of them managed it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: