Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonights Games: Hereford v Brighton, Leyton Orient v Leeds United  (Read 7328 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:03:24 »

those results couldnt have been any worse even if reg picked them himself.

If you think these are bad prepare yourself for a scary afternoon on Friday.

Cobblers, Carlisle and Yeovil all in action....we could be back hanging by a thread on Sat morning and in the zone by Saturday evening.

Cobblers away at Rovers, not easy. Carlisle have a gimme at home to Oldham, and Yeovil have a tough game home to Millwall.

On Sat Crewe have HPool...can you see them fucking up like us?

All our main competitors have shown a recent willingness to battle for a result...we have to start and it must happen on Saturday...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:05:18 »

If you think these are bad prepare yourself for a scary afternoon on Friday.

Cobblers, Carlisle and Yeovil all in action....we could be back hanging by a thread on Sat morning and in the zone by Saturday evening.

Cobblers away at Rovers, not easy. Carlisle have a gimme at home to Oldham, and Yeovil have a tough game home to Millwall.

On Sat Crewe have HPool...can you see them fucking up like us?

All our main competitors have shown a recent willingness to battle for a result...we have to start and it must happen on Saturday...

Agreed........kick and grind out two wins...end of.

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:12:33 »

Agreed........kick and grind out two wins...end of.

Problem is Flash, I don't think we're capable.  I don't think Wilson is prepared to bite the bullet and send out his team to play anything other than decent  football...bit like Mowbray in the Prem.  In some ways it's admirable, but can easily get you relegated.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:47:31 »

Problem is Flash, I don't think we're capable.  I don't think Wilson is prepared to bite the bullet and send out his team to play anything other than decent  football...bit like Mowbray in the Prem.  In some ways it's admirable, but can easily get you relegated.

I think we are able to get two wins.....but two wins only and i dont know if that will be enough?

Clems Army!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:50:44 »

I am going to wait and see what happens, rather than sit on the internet doom-mongering Smiley
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:52:34 »

I am going to wait and see what happens, rather than sit on the internet doom-mongering Smiley

The end of the world is nigh!!!!

Clems Army!
flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:58:33 »

You don't see as much good doom-mongering nowadays, it would be a shame for it to go the way of fishmongering and ironmongering. The lesser mongerings of scare and war seem to be having a resurgence though -  but these are unskilled trades in comparison to the trio of classics.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:15:00 »

You don't see as much good doom-mongering nowadays, it would be a shame for it to go the way of fishmongering and ironmongering. The lesser mongerings of scare and war seem to be having a resurgence though -  but these are unskilled trades in comparison to the trio of classics.

You missed out Cheesemongering........Delis without all thoses fancy Dan Hams and Olives.

Clems Army!
flammableBen

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:16:56 »

Ahh. Common misconception. Cheesemongering isn't a true mongering, it's an a artisaning.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:30:17 »

A good point well made....just hope we do at least the same at Brighton..Swindon is all the poorer for the loss of its fish and ironmongering capacity, although commendation should be given to Ron's Stores and Old Town Hardware, which although decent enough is no Limmex or even Handy's.

Somehow you'd have thought thisis would be the ideal vehicle for mongering...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:40:35 »

Ahh. Common misconception. Cheesemongering isn't a true mongering, it's an a artisaning.

Or Parmasaning?

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 11:00:58 »

I prefer Powermongering.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 12:32:07 »

If you dealt in antique porcelain, would that count as mingmongering ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 13:35:55 »

If you get an all inclusive deal is that amongering?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 15:55:56 »

Costermongering seems to have died out altogether...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: