Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Radio One Big Weekend Swindon 2009  (Read 53014 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 20:34:32 »

If it was wine academy would that be better?

Maybe we should have a guinness academy?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 08:25:16 »

12 people tried to get in today, 11 got nicked, 1 got in so odds are getting in without a ticket 1/12

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/4357139.Big_Weekend_gatecrashers_removed_by_security_staff/

Thats not quite true. At one point somebody put a ladder up and loads of people were coming over. Some jumped onto the top of the portaloos and ran along them as the fence was really high. I thought about 15 came over then but could have been a few less. There was definitely more than 1 person who got away with getting in without a ticket tho!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 09:54:42 »

Apprently on the Sunday about 9pm they didnt have anyone on the door as they assumened everyone who was coming was already there and people who just wanted to see the Prodgidy were just wandering on in with no tickets!
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 10:21:26 »

I think they would have missed a bit of the start of the set but could have seen most of it.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:36:26 »

Thats not quite true. At one point somebody put a ladder up and loads of people were coming over. Some jumped onto the top of the portaloos and ran along them as the fence was really high. I thought about 15 came over then but could have been a few less. There was definitely more than 1 person who got away with getting in without a ticket tho!

My mate got caught trying to sneak in but managed to grab a ticket off someone who was leaving. After that he was questioned but he produced his ID etc and managed to blag his way in with the managers of the secruity staff. Crazy.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:49:03 »

I went out with My friend last night -She had tickets for Saturday which she had to collect from the ticket office on site - They went with some friends who couldnt get a babysitter till 3pm so arrived at bit later to be told "someone had already produced ID to prove they were her and collected there tickets!! apprently the women in the ticket office was incredibally rude

My friend phoned seetickets when she got home and gave the women in the ticket offices name only to be told several people had arrived at Lydiard to be told the same thing by this women!! sounds like she was taking backhanders for tickets! 

My friend said seetickets were really good and offered her tickets for the Sunday but my friend was unable to go
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 17:39:51 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kjbbq/Radio_1s_Big_Weekend_2009_Snow_Patrol/

For those who havent seen it....

But the real reason i am posting that is because i want Reggie's red letterman cardy... any idea what brand that is? (gay face)

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: