Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: it's a beautiful day  (Read 13068 times)
dell boy

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:01:11 »

getting on my bike and cycling down the south coast cycle route to worthing past the widewater lagoon. Buy some fresh fish from fisherman on worthing beach, cycle back and cook it. lush.

Not having an ice cream whilst you are on the seafront?
England by the sea in early spring when it isn't crowded, bloody beautiful.
land_of_bo

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:03:16 »

Just got back from a 25 miler on the bicycle, might head into Bath or something now or maybe go and play tennis
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:06:08 »

Not having an ice cream whilst you are on the seafront?
England by the sea in early spring when it isn't crowded, bloody beautiful.

i would be even fatter than i am now, im only live 50 yards from the front. where i live is never crowded even on the hottest summer day, I recommend it to anyone, shoreham beach. fucking lovely and only 6 miles from brighton, if you come down to brighton for a weekend and want a day on the beach worth the 10 minute trip out of the city to here.
Talk Talk

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:23:08 »

Are you allowed to do that?

You should be scared, I have a recent experience of falling out of a tree and it hurt.

Yeah it's in my garden and my property.

I've just been up it and no way am I doing this. You're right, it's just far too dangerous.

Does anybody know a good cheap tree surgeon?

I'm going for a ride on my Honda in the sunshine instead Cool
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:24:37 »

It is bloody lovely out, think I might pop down the local for one and sit in the beer garden.
Even thought about getting the BBQ out.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:43:31 »

I was up at the earliest time since I started uni I think, just shot level par round Hayling Island, perfect. Gonna make some lunch then hit the common for a bit of frisbee, then squander the afternoon in the pub watching the Twenty20.

Mint.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:46:23 »

Got a deadline for 5 tomorrow before print on Tuesday...
despite that, I'm about to go for a mozy round Carnaby street and Covent Garden , blow some of my wages, then a bit of grub.
Off to the imax tonight to see the watchmen. i bet it's going to be sheeeiiiiiiite.

officially blacker than the night.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 14:25:53 »

I was up at the earliest time since I started uni I think, just shot level par round Hayling Island, perfect. Gonna make some lunch then hit the common for a bit of frisbee, then squander the afternoon in the pub watching the Twenty20.

Mint.

Is that Southsea Common?  If so I spent many a hazy sunny day there playing frisbee.

Invariably completely off my face...lived in a big bollock flat on Clarence Parade.

Even had a luminous frisbee, that you could get glowing and play at night...mint indeed.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 14:30:49 »

I took my Dog for a bike ride yesterday,up the old town railway line down to Coate water via the back of the Golf Course and back up the Lawns.He ran along with me all the way was good fun and nice and muddy.
No fun today though,got work later.Sad

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 14:35:50 »

Peeled and parboiled the Potatoes, Sweet Potato and Pasnips ready for the roast later. And made the batter for the yorkshire puddings so it can rest for a few hours. Done some playing in the garden with my nephew.

Might have a little nap now, I'm a bit worn out.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 14:45:54 »

Peeled and parboiled the Potatoes, Sweet Potato and Pasnips ready for the roast later. And made the batter for the yorkshire puddings so it can rest for a few hours. Done some playing in the garden with my nephew.

Might have a little nap now, I'm a bit worn out.

Yeah go steady fB...you don't want to overdo it.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:24:51 »

Re-pot some chili plants, move some furniture for my mum, give the fish some fresh water, sleep for 14 hours.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:39:36 »

Played football this morning then went and watched the Under 10s I used to coach.

From under 10s to under 11s is when they go from 7 a side to 11 a side. They merged the A team and the B team I coached so wasnt need.

They won 6-2 and have won their league but miles. They've only lost once all season.

Very little to do with me personally but kind of rewarding watching it

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:45:44 »

really enjoyed my round.hit my irons really well,but my putting let me down big time.
kestrels and buzzards to be seen and the weather was ace.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:49:12 »

I ran a half marathon

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: