Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loud & Proud Website  (Read 18573 times)
spacey

« Reply #105 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 00:27:34 »

I don't trust Spacey because he's married to an evil woman

Tell me about it! I left the lid off the toothpaste the other day. I had to sleep in the shed with some charcoal brickettes and a dead cat.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #106 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 00:30:36 »

Cheesy
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #107 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 07:21:58 »

No one has slaggged Alan off at all about what he did, with minibuses etc, but one comment he took to heart etc as if I were slagging him off for what he has done in the past. People did a lot for him as well but this is not mentioned. I said someone shold go to the L&P forum to wind him up, harmless fun. I never even said Spacey should do it, I merely said someone should go wind him up about a remove thread. simple. I really couldn't care less now. All I know is that when the shoe is on the other foot and shit was said about me and the old board etc etc I took it with a pinch of salt and never got that wound up about it. Some people need to just learn how to take a joke etc. I took a lot of shit fo Alan and stood up for him, A few people made the comments about us being in the shit because of Shaw Forest Stadium never coming to fruition but we stuck up for him. But then that is forgotten as well. I was told about personal attacks but I was attacked saying I am a twat and everything I turn to is shit, But you mention this, and its overlooked. This is the last I am going to say on it really. Its just stupid now, well it was to start with. I couldn't give a shit ifmthings want to be taken out of context. DEEP BREATH and relax.!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:09:29 »

fucking hit him gaz Smiley
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #109 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:12:13 »

fucking hit him gaz Smiley

 Not at all, I actually have nothing against him or am not trying to ruin his life. I know he had it in his signature at one stage but I didn’t think he actually meant it!

Anyway more ground reviews going on the site tonight!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:39:27 »

No use coming the innocent now Gaz, everyone's seen you for what you are. There was Alan, happily skipping through the trees (well saplings and twigs) and gas outflow pipes of his beloved tip, sorry forest, like a young Bambi in denim without a care in the world and then you sicced spacey, the evil TEF hitman, on him. Nasty Gaz, nasty spacey.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:48:24 »

I think perhaps Alan is hiding his true feelings for Spacey, maybe they should get a room and sort it out...there is clearly a lovin going on - maybe Gazza should join them as well and they can all have fun together.

Just frisk Alan at the door
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:53:04 »

How this has the legs to continue is beyond me, and why does Spacey need to publicise his Beastiality and Necrophilia habits is beyond me.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:07:14 »

Alan - you are coming across as a bit of an irrational loon, take a step back and calm down.

You don't know how close I've been to typing something very similar through out yesterday but I just couldn't be arsed.  All I would add is that Alan isn't really doing much here to do away with the crazy pervy image that he was so desperately upset about after Spacey started his Ironside exclusive post - which was hilarious.  His comments today and that JFW forum do kind of give off a negative impression of the bloke.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #114 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:24:55 »

Nasty Gaz, nasty spacey.

The Nasty Boys?

[url width=250 height=341]http://www.ugo.com/tv/dominant-tag-teams/images/the-nasty-boys.jpg[/url]
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #115 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:33:21 »

What should have continued behind closed doors has been aired rather publically now. Without wishing to stir things up further I think my earlier semi-serious comments about L & P are evident in this whole incident. You take the rough with the smooth I guess, that kind of communtiy was the reason away trips and the such always got organised to such great success. Unfortunately I think this is also the reason something snowballed into a personal matter seen and viewed by everyone publically.

As JFW would probably say: "I just feel sorry for the poor handbags, they're the real victims"
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #116 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:47:15 »

What should have continued behind closed doors has been aired rather publically now. Without wishing to stir things up further I think my earlier semi-serious comments about L & P are evident in this whole incident. You take the rough with the smooth I guess, that kind of communtiy was the reason away trips and the such always got organised to such great success. Unfortunately I think this is also the reason something snowballed into a personal matter seen and viewed by everyone publically.

As JFW would probably say: "I just feel sorry for the poor handbags, they're the real victims"

It was actually written in private to be honest. There is the organisation part of the L&P forum where things would be organised in private where it was originally posted and I sent a PM to Alan but for one reason or another it was decided to be best aired in public which is sad really but it is what it is. Because it was moved into the public forum, sadly other people have now seen it and got involved and will likely be “I agree with him” or “I agree with him” which is sad and silly really. I’ve drawn a line under it to be honest. Whether Alan does the same is up to him, I don’t hate him or wish any malice on the bloke. He is of course more than welcome to join everyone for a pint and forget it really. That’s the ideal world, whether that happens or not who knows? The whole thing should have been kept in private but then again I am half at fault for replying so… yeah!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:58:37 »

when have I ever said that??? minger!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #118 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:23:41 »

when have I ever said that??? minger!

You haven't. Hence the word 'probably.'

Gary, it doesn't matter who did what by posting it publically, my main point was that it's a shame. Any making up in the future (if that's what happens) can take place off-forum and whenever. If you feel you want to draw a line under it then I would say that's sensible, probably best to leave it be internet wise - on this forum and the other one.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:27:52 »

Don't like getting what back? I was merely pointing out that the anger is all coming from you despite the fact that it was you that started the awesome name calling. All I did was ask you a question you didn't want to answer. I'm not that arsed, I'll quite happily move on. If you want me to start taking the piss out of you just say the word. whether you call me a cunt in capital letters or you paint it 10ft high on a wall somewhere, it's going to mean fuck all to me........if you do paint it 10ft high on a wall somewhere my real name is Dave Russell
[/b]

Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: