Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Hartlepool Matchday Thread  (Read 32381 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 16:40:09 »

WHY THE FUCK DO WE TAKE A FUCKING STRIKER OFF WHEN WE ARE CHASING THE FUCKING GAME AGAINST TEN FUCKING MEN.

aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 16:41:06 »

Erm, this is the Hartlepool thread.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 16:42:39 »

I dont care what fucking thread it is. Im fuming

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 16:54:45 »

How would they be able to correct mistakes?

Is a referee currently allowed to reverse a decision, e.g. a goal, before play has recommenced? It seems that they are under dogmatic "guidance" that once a decision has been made they have to stick with it. If the standard was improved and they were given less guidance maybe there would be fewer complaints about wrong decisions.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 17:02:03 »

Is a referee currently allowed to reverse a decision, e.g. a goal, before play has recommenced? It seems that they are under dogmatic "guidance" that once a decision has been made they have to stick with it. If the standard was improved and they were given less guidance maybe there would be fewer complaints about wrong decisions.
I see what you're saying...but why would a referee give a goal then change his mind by the time the players were ready to re-start?
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 17:17:46 »

The referee can reverse a decision before the restart of play.

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 17:22:25 »

we were bloody lucky to win last saturday.our results this week are of no real surprise.the initial lift from the introduction of wilson, that gained little is well and truely over.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 19:07:50 »

I see what you're saying...but why would a referee give a goal then change his mind by the time the players were ready to re-start?

Possibly because of advice received from a better standard of assistant referee? In saying before that the standard of ref's should be improved I meant it to include the assistants. In any case instead of the full blown goal-line technology or chipped balls etc. would a video referee, who was there simply for back-up at the ref's request, be such a bad thing? 
Spencer_White

« Reply #308 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 19:16:08 »

WHY THE FUCK DO WE TAKE A FUCKING STRIKER OFF WHEN WE ARE CHASING THE FUCKING GAME AGAINST TEN FUCKING MEN.

aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

It worked against Scunthorpe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 19:19:16 »

Scunthorpe had 9 men though

....and there was more time left
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 19:36:18 »

It worked against Scunthorpe.

We beat scunthorpe in spite of that change, not because of it. Had murphy not let the tame effort through his legs, and had their CB headed it out instead of into his own net would people have been so forgiving to see us with 5 men inside our own half when scunthorpe seemed totally intent on parking all nine men no further than 30 yards up their own half? No they would not. Thats what happened though.

Spencer_White

« Reply #311 on: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 19:41:44 »

everyones a manager
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:12:55 »

It was well funny when Wilson sent on Amankwaah every was saying what the fuck is he doing, one bloke in front of me half joked "maybe it'll be a masterstroke on Wilsons part" and then Amankwaah immediately scored!!  Soapy Tit Wank
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:27:21 »

It was well funny when Wilson sent on Amankwaah every was saying what the fuck is he doing, one bloke in front of me half joked "maybe it'll be a masterstroke on Wilsons part" and then Amankwaah immediately scored!!  Soapy Tit Wank
Amankwha didn't score. He was subbed and we lost 1-0

Smiley
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 09:23:57 »

Amankwha didn't score. He was subbed and we lost 1-0

Smiley

posted in the wrong thread didn't I
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: