Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 25 yrs ago today - The Miners Strike  (Read 4965 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:13:56 »

I have never and will never vote Tory.

Having said that i have never voted Labour either.

I think they are all cunts.

Whoever thinks that any party will make a difference is deluded.

UNLESS i check my Euromillions ticket from last night and find im the winner......then the party i throw for the TEFers will make a huge difference and i will include Sussexs wedding an all!

Clems Army!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 20:04:55 »

I look forward
I look forward to reading your obituary sooner rather later coffin dodger...
Christ, you really are a nasty cunt, aren't you? Even if I didn't fucking hate Nazis, you're still despicable.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 20:29:37 »

Fuck you Paul,  he has a fucking pop at every post so fuck him and fuck you.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 20:32:27 »

what a threesome?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 20:42:28 »

what a threesome?

I can think of other TEFers I'd rather partake of a threesome with.  Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 22:21:03 »

I can think of other TEFers I'd rather partake of a threesome with.  Smiley
Likewise. In both cases.
Fuck you Paul,  he has a fucking pop at every post so fuck him and fuck you.
Erm, it's a forum. For discussion and debate. That's kind of the point. Now pick those toys up and put them back in the pram, there's a good Nazi
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 23:04:59 »

Look, why can't we all agree that Thatcher was a bitch and that we are all suffering now due to her social re-engineering which dictated that greed was good regardless of the cost - particularly now since Thatcher's children are noe parents. Classic example of knew the price of everything and the cost of nothing.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 16:19:27 »

Without Thatcherism in Britain, Ronald Reagen might not have become president in the U.S.A.  Thatcher was the pioneer.  She literally did change the world.  It was a dramatic change from a country with a sense of fair play to Filofax's and "me first".  The way that Thatcher was deposed was criminal, I was disgusted that I did not have the opportunity to help end the reign of the Prime Minister at the ballot box.  The Poll Tax was a joke.

During the miners strike civil rights went out the window, police were telling motorists where they could drive to and where they could not, outside of the law.

The British Prime Minister that I have the most contempt for his Edward Heath.  He railroaded Britain into Europe, the country was a much better place before 1971.  It will be illegal to fart in the next five years.

« Last Edit: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 17:51:27 by Crozzer » Logged
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 18:22:17 »

When Maggie came to power and the wave of patriotic fury with the Falklands life was good in Britain.

Almost 1000 people dead in a pointless war, all so she could win an election.  Nice Angry

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
dell boy

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 18:47:28 »

Almost 1000 people dead in a pointless war, all so she could win an election.  Nice Angry
That was probably put very badly by me.
What I meant was she gained another four years because of the we are strong we are British campaign.
I apologise if my post offended.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 18:50:45 »

That was probably put very badly by me.
What I meant was she gained another four years because of the we are strong we are British campaign.
I apologise if my post offended.

Not at all, sorry Dell.  I just used your quote as it mentioned the Falklands.  Actually as I look at the bit I quoted, I have taken it out of context.  So an apology from me too.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: