Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jumpers For Goalposts 2  (Read 22612 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:51:50 »

My brother has managed to win the World Cup, he's good at the heading, which I can't do.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:59:58 »

Nah, heading gets me too.

The girlfriend bits are a bit naff.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 20:04:33 »

Can someone please explain the heading? 
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:24:46 »

Im good at heading now. For the fast ones just run towards the post and click immediately. For the floaters, just time it just before it hits his head. And just always have your man inline with the opposition player.

I spent two seasons with each club Chester -> Brentford-> Swindon -> Swansea -> West Ham

I think you really need to get a promotion to become one of the big teams, which i never did.

At the end, you get one chance to hit the volley to win the world cup in the 119th minute of extra time with England. I blew it.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 08:42:24 »

Im Wycombe at the moment, only managed to get one header though.  Im starting again now though at work :-)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 11:59:12 »

I'm going to have to give this another go at some point as I'm so bored today. I'm just oozing with job satisfaction at the moment. Although I don't have a mouse to use with the laptop, which may be problematic. Can you use the keyboard?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 12:03:13 »

I cant get on the flipping thing at work Sad
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 12:29:28 »

I'm going to have to give this another go at some point as I'm so bored today. I'm just oozing with job satisfaction at the moment. Although I don't have a mouse to use with the laptop, which may be problematic. Can you use the keyboard?

Don't think so, I've been using the finger pad thingy - it's OK, little frustrating sometimes.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 12:43:26 »

Also why does my 'mother' keep finding jazz mags under my bed?  I moved out ages ago...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: