Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Cheltenham Town Matchday Thread [Must Win XXXIII]  (Read 61983 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:41:26 »

Why do we not mark the back post?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:41:34 »

Cox had about 6 chances and missed them all

Didn't say he was good. Said he worked hard. Which is the minimum we should get out of any player. I am so pissed off at Paynter tonight. He couldn't even be fucking arsed to run beside the last 5 minutes.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:42:19 »

also did anyone find it ironic that Cheltenham fans sung once in the first half which was can you hear the swindon sing....and then we sung once in the first half with can you hear the cheltenham sing?

I could hear a pin drop
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #423 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:44:18 »

I could hear a pin drop

I actually dropped a couple of coppers and did hear them drop so yes point well taken!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:45:06 »

£75? Shitty death. Where was that?

About a month ago I parked up outside Sainsbury's in town, in that bit that isn't hatched off, and jogged to the card shop in House of Fraser to get a card. And then went to another shop, and came back to find a mother flippin parking warden taking pictures of my car. I honestly didn't know that you weren't allowed to park there Sad
On Broad street,near the garage.Think someone got caught out near there the other week as well,but lets not reopen that can of worms shall we!

What gets me is the fact it was pissing it down most of the night,bastard.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:46:09 »

Thought it a much better game than against the monkey hangars, simple truth is we are not good enough.  Thought 'Nam just about deserved their point, they had more aggression and positivty than us, they could find their men with a simple pass, we could only hit and hope.  Needs new faces and soon.  Probably play them next season in Div. 2 if we don't improve by at least 50% in a hurry.  Oh, and when can we learn to take a throw-in, if the opposition fucked about like we did they would be accused of time wasting!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #426 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:46:17 »

Brez looked as shaky as anything. The defence were torn to pieces by Elvis Hammond. The midfield was non existent. Particular contempt should be given to Timlin and Peacock. Timlin could easy have got a red instead of a yellow. Paynter's performance tonight was the worst I've seen from him and Cox's wasn't far off that either.
If there was going to be one winner tonight it was 'Nam and we were bloody lucky at the end when they had 4 on 2 that they fucked it up.
Wilson seriuosly needs to look at himself and particularly the composition of the bench.  
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:47:38 »

on a positive note we finally scored from a fucking corner which doesnt happen too often.

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #428 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:48:07 »

MARK THE BACK POST!!!!!!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:49:40 »

Tactical masterstroke by Wilson that was DV.

Not only did he introduce Big Kev into the game, but as HRK put the ball down Kev was on the half way line marking their striker, with Chris Allen stood picking his nose on the edge of the box. Wilson told them to swap around, and the rest is history.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #430 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:51:25 »

Timlin and Allen don't look as if they can play together,. Allen needs a bit of muscle on him. Cant play a physical game.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:53:02 »

Hahahaha

Oh dear

Things get better but they never get good
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:54:37 »

Saturday scares me now... Sad
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:55:20 »

Tactical masterstroke by Wilson that was DV.

Not only did he introduce Big Kev into the game, but as HRK put the ball down Kev was on the half way line marking their striker, with Chris Allen stood picking his nose on the edge of the box. Wilson told them to swap around, and the rest is history.

Maybe so....but a real masterstroke would have been to play Big Kev upfront and get two goals out of him...
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #434 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:55:22 »

Saturday scares me now... Sad

I plan on getting intoxicated before to ease the pain!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: