Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rafa lays into Fergie  (Read 2833 times)
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 16:34:22 »

Fergie a few years ago used to accuse Liverpool of getting all the breaks their way.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 17:56:13 »

Job done this week then Rafa!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 18:02:11 »

Chelsea were awful, absolutely awful. Manchester United didn't even need to break a sweat.

Rafa Benitez will rue those comments not because of sods law but because his Liverpool side are not as good as he thinks.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 19:25:37 »

Don't know what's happened to Chelsea. Liverpool won't win the title unless Gerrard and Torres are fit for the rest of the season. Without them they seem to be a shade below the level they have shown this season although saying that Torres has been out for a fair whack this term.
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 20:14:38 »

Rafa should have saved his list for a weekend when they had won a game. The exchange between Rooney and the ref today shows that he achieved nothing. Rooney shouted fuck off at the ref 3 times and didnt even get booked.

United will haul Liverpool down. Can see them having it sewn up a good 3 weeks before the end now.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 20:59:59 »

When Liverpool were in there heyday they got away with murder at Anfield....what goes around
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 22:49:42 »

Liverpool were shit, so were Chelsea.
ManUre will winthe title andRafa will get told to fuck off come the end of the season...opinion.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 22:55:08 »

I dont think Fergie wouldve needed a team talk.....Rafa did it for him,wouldnt be great to see Villa beat the lot of em.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 22:56:40 »

I dont think Fergie wouldve needed a team talk.....Rafa did it for him,wouldnt be great to see Villa beat the lot of em.

aye

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: