Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Israel, getting away with it again...  (Read 30712 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 20:44:12 »

A bit luckier than the poor innocent palastinian kids who were bombed and killed while sitting defenceless in a UN school by your pals the Israelies - yes I would say you were lucky....

Some defence of their country that was.......

Isn't it also interesting that others have actively made posts that support Israels actions - yet they managed to do it without being ultra rude and offensive - and funnily enough they managed to have the debate without being "attacked"

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned there somewhere - but you will only choose to ignore it and slag me off as usual....

Have a lovely evening Smiley

Wise men say........
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #256 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 20:49:15 »

I think they should settle it with a game of rock, scissor and paper, only the Israelis should definitely use real rocks and scissors as weapons.

Oh and sheepshagger is a cunt.
spacey

« Reply #257 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 21:04:38 »

Does anyone find that it can be difficult to detect tone when reading t'internet?  I do think that half the time on here arguements break out because someone's got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Yeah, it's great isn't it. I like it best when you call someone a cunt and they don't even realise you've done it. That fillls me with much joy.

To be honest I don't mind Ironside. I find the arguments that he becomes involved in quite interesting to read. I don't agree with him mind. I'm a proper lefty, I even like gays!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 21:44:56 »

I feel offended that you havent singled me out for vitriolic abuse. Until you do I will concur to move further and further to the left.

that'll be because I don't recall you ever having a pop at one of my posts. The odd sarky comment maybe but if it makes you fell better, you're a cunt too...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 21:48:58 »

I feel offended that you havent singled me out for vitriolic abuse. Until you do I will concur to move further and further to the left.

I thought you were the old cunt..
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:12:08 »

I thought you were the old cunt..

Haha

Check out this vid SHEepy

The terrorist haven't got a history of this sort of thing at all eh?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:31:16 »

Reg - as it goes that would have been you Smiley

Wise men say........
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:35:29 »

Ironside - I am pretty sure in my earlier posts I condemned the Palastinians for this - however that wasn't a UN run school now was it Huh?  With innocent kids sat inside sheltering and frightened out of their wits before being blown to pieces.....

Wise men say........
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:43:25 »

in the video the terrorist are launching mortars from a UN run school.  Double click the vid and it'll take to the youtube page.  So yes, they were using small, innoccent children, as human shields while the conducted a terrorist attack using unguided, indiscriminate mortars.  What a brave bunch they are.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:48:32 »

I really don't know why anyone bothers about arguing with Ironside. He ain't going to change his opinion, whether he's right or wrong. I do find his abusive comments quite amusing in a playground sort of way.
Can anyone remember Spitting Image's piss take of Boy George doing War?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 22:55:29 »

I really don't know why anyone bothers about arguing with Ironside. He ain't going to change his opinion, whether he's right or wrong. I do find his abusive comments quite amusing in a playground sort of way.
Can anyone remember Spitting Image's piss take of Boy George doing War?

no, but if you find it on youtube i may reconsider this to a yes

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 00:37:04 »

I'm intrigued by Ironside in his "Self-confessed BNP jackboot licker in not an extremist shock". Ironside, if you don't think you're an extremist, what would classify as a (right-wing) extremist, in your spectrum? Having been pleasantly surprised by your liberal views on Israel in this thread (must confess, I'd suspected you wouldn't have been pro-Israeli) would you, for example, categorise someone as extremist if they actively pursued Holocaust denial? Or published anti-Semitic material? Or would they have to actively attack Jews/Muslims etc to qualify as extremist? Or maybe attacked with weapons/fire/explosives?
Another question you can't answer Ironside? Our midfield ducks out of a challenge less often than you do
Lumps

« Reply #267 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 00:38:29 »

Ironside's point seems to be that Hamas are terrorists and act as such. Something that I'm pretty surre nobody's disputing.

Terrorists act with little concern for civilian casualties? No shit! What other revelations have you got for us?

All the rest of us are saying is that you can't claim the moral highground, condemning your enemies as terrorists, and portraying yourself as a legitimate democratic state unless you act in a way that is morally superior to those enemies.

I know our friendly neighbourhood fascist gets wound up by "the numbers game" but the fact remains that the civilian casualties in this conflict have been ovewhelmingly Palestinian.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 08:43:45 by Lumps » Logged
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 08:26:19 »

Exactly - and looking in to me it seems like the Israelies are acting more like terrorists now than the Palastinians...

Their argument that they are just "defending their country" simply does not add up or stand up to scrutiny...

Unfortunately Ironside will never see anyone elses standpoint as anything other than cunting ridiculous....

Wise men say........
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 09:05:14 »

Lebanon getting in on the act as well now then.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: