Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Israel, getting away with it again...  (Read 30725 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 16:38:27 »

I'm intrigued by Ironside in his "Self-confessed BNP jackboot licker in not an extremist shock". Ironside, if you don't think you're an extremist, what would classify as a (right-wing) extremist, in your spectrum? Having been pleasantly surprised by your liberal views on Israel in this thread (must confess, I'd suspected you wouldn't have been pro-Israeli) would you, for example, categorise someone as extremist if they actively pursued Holocaust denial? Or published anti-Semitic material? Or would they have to actively attack Jews/Muslims etc to qualify as extremist? Or maybe attacked with weapons/fire/explosives?
Lumps

« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 16:44:34 »

Now that is pretty impressive knowledge!!

I'll admit I googled to get the exact percentages of the votes.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 17:54:57 »

Cheesy

I tend not read your posts either Sheepshagger because you come across as an aggressive lout with the intelligence of a four-year-old, and the sexual sophistication of a donkey.  Please fuck off. Bye

Keep me out of this. Fear

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:20:46 »

Keep me out of this. Fear

hee hee  - sorry to get you involved Donkey SmileySmileySmiley

Makes me laugh that I am being accused by the "liberal middle of the road" Ironside of being an agressive lout SmileySmileySmiley

Just a few of his choice comments on this thread alone - not even all aimed at me I might add .........

"Ardiles, you just called me an extremist. Go fuck yourself."
"you come across as being a complete retard"
"You really are an utter cunt, Why don't you and go and put yourself in the Gaza strip and support your poor oppressed "Palestinian" friends.  Hopefully the Israeli's will do us all a favour and remove you from the gene pool."
"As I stated I think you're a cunt"
"Stop stalking me you freaky snot gobbling little shit stain"
"you fucking womble"
"Lumps, I get bored reading your rants so skip through them I dan't actually give a fuck anymore"
"Sheepshagger, I defend Israel's right to defend itself so fuck off."
"I don't hate anyone..except moron's like your good-self."
"Someone take this cunt outside and shoot him please..."
"Shut up you fucking goon"

These are just the insults on this thread - hmmmm I am not sure I am the agressive one Ironside - I think that might sit squarely in your domain.........

Have a lovely evening wont you Smiley

Wise men say........
dell boy

« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:33:23 »

Cant believe how many pages have been posted about this dispute.

At the end of the day if you want to come at me with superior armed troops, tanks, helicopters, planes which the opposition cannot defend themselves against, then in the word of freedom - Churchill - we will fight you on the beaches, etc
If you think it is right to kill mums, dads, and kids under the banner of UN protection, then for goodess sake the world should sit up and take action, or should I say America for fuck sake call a stop to this.

Israel you are so wrong with your actions, anybody who argues there case in there favour must be a total moron.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:39:42 »

At the end of the day if you want to come at me with superior armed troops, tanks, helicopters, planes which the opposition cannot defend themselves against, then in the word of freedom - Churchill - we will fight you on the beaches, etc
If you think it is right to kill mums, dads, and kids under the banner of UN protection, then for goodess sake the world should sit up and take action, or should I say America for fuck sake call a stop to this.

Israel you are so wrong with your actions, anybody who argues there case in there favour must be a total moron.

I must be a moron.

Blanket bombing of innocent civilians; woman and children.

Sounds like the Churchill endorsed bombing of major German cities in WW2..........

Not everything is black and white Dell.

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:44:29 »

Herthab, for me to lose my rag is completely out of character.
If you take offence from comments, then I apologise.

If we have two powers say like - Iran/Iraq 15 years ago with equal abilities to hurt each other then that is a fair war, if there can be such a thing.

The present situation with Israle/Palaestine is a massacre, probably put my point across poorly I suppose.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:45:28 »

hee hee  - sorry to get you involved Donkey SmileySmileySmiley

Makes me laugh that I am being accused by the "liberal middle of the road" Ironside of being an agressive lout SmileySmileySmiley

Just a few of his choice comments on this thread alone - not even all aimed at me I might add .........

"Ardiles, you just called me an extremist. Go fuck yourself."
"you come across as being a complete retard"
"You really are an utter cunt, Why don't you and go and put yourself in the Gaza strip and support your poor oppressed "Palestinian" friends.  Hopefully the Israeli's will do us all a favour and remove you from the gene pool."
"As I stated I think you're a cunt"
"Stop stalking me you freaky snot gobbling little shit stain"
"you fucking womble"
"Lumps, I get bored reading your rants so skip through them I dan't actually give a fuck anymore"
"Sheepshagger, I defend Israel's right to defend itself so fuck off."
"I don't hate anyone..except moron's like your good-self."
"Someone take this cunt outside and shoot him please..."
"Shut up you fucking goon"

These are just the insults on this thread - hmmmm I am not sure I am the agressive one Ironside - I think that might sit squarely in your domain.........

Have a lovely evening wont you Smiley

Sheepy, did you not pick up the bit about the donkey was actually a quote from Edmund Blackadder? I'd been watching a few episodes and I quoted him previously in  reply to you. Oh well.

I've only insulted people, not threatened them, that doesn't seem like agression from where I'm sat, just being rude.

I hope you have a shit evening and I stand by every insult that have directed towards you and will continue to insult as long you keep stalking me.  I don't like you, fuck off.

I'm now going post a sensible, considered response to PaulD's post in little while.

PS. Does anyone find that it can be difficult to detect tone when reading t'internet?  I do think that half the time on here arguements break out because someone's got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:50:18 »

Herthab, for me to lose my rag is completely out of character.
If you take offence from comments, then I apologise.

If we have two powers say like - Iran/Iraq 15 years ago with equal abilities to hurt each other then that is a fair war, if there can be such a thing.

The present situation with Israle/Palaestine is a massacre, probably put my point across poorly I suppose.

I can see both points of view and obviously the alledged deliberate attempt to kill innocent people should be condemned if proven.

All I would say is that not everything is as it's portrayed in the media.

It's also blatently obvious that I have a bias toward Israel, which is why I've tried (And failed) to stay out of this debate, as I know I don't look at it objectively.

It's All Good..............
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:52:43 »

Dell,

People aren't saying (I'm certainly not) that they're cool with killing women and children, and both sides are guilty of killing women and children.  My arguement is that Israel has every right to defend itself if attacked. That is all.  

When I switch on the telly or I read a paper (or look at an internet forum), I see a lot of anti-Israel hysteria being banded around and whilst a lot of people mean well with their condemnation of Israel, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. They just don't see the bigger picture.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
dell boy

« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:57:21 »

When the fighting stops, who wins?
Israel, they have stopped the rocket attacks on there cities for now.
Hamas, another 10,000 soldiers recruited to start all over again after the slaughter of their love ones.

And so we go round and round and round.
flammableBen

« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 18:57:50 »

PS. Does anyone find that it can be difficult to detect tone when reading t'internet?  I do think that half the time on here arguements break out because someone's got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

It can be, but not that often. I think it's more that you've got a cycle of talking bollocks and then insulting people when you get called out on it. You can pretend it's all good natured afterwards, but if it is then you're not doing a very good job of making it come across that way. Maybe you should spend more time working on your written English, aren't you nationalists proud of your language?

You also seem very fond of saying you're not going to talk about something anymore. Fine if you're not going to, but don't do it in a vain attempt at getting the last word.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 19:00:48 by flammableBen » Logged
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 19:49:02 »

Not really Ironside - most people seem to be able to come on here and have an active discussion without worrying that anything they write will be slagged off immediately - unfortunately then you came along....

Wise men say........
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 20:39:15 »

Not really Ironside - most people seem to be able to come on here and have an active discussion without worrying that anything they write will be slagged off immediately - unfortunately then you came along....

Fuck off. virtually every post I've made on here has been attacked by someone, you, PaulD, Lumpy, the old cunt etc etc. Doesn't matter what the subject was or what the post contained, you all attack it. Forgive me for defending myself, but I supposeI'm lucky I'm not an Israeli defending myself though eh...cunt.

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 20:43:17 »

Fuck off. virtually every post I've made on here has been attacked by someone, you, PaulD, Lumpy, the old cunt etc etc. Doesn't matter what the subject was or what the post contained, you all attack it. Forgive me for defending myself, but I supposeI'm lucky I'm not an Israeli defending myself though eh...cunt.

I feel offended that you havent singled me out for vitriolic abuse. Until you do I will concur to move further and further to the left.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: