Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please appoint Danny Wilson  (Read 13625 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:05:13 »

My point is that he's not always injured, he's often just on the bench or not selected.
Dozno9

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:11:35 »

Surely there can't be many times when he's been fully fit and not selected in the 16? TBH I don't know, but I agree that a fit Corr is a good player but I feel his wages could be used elsewhere.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:12:40 »

The stat used was played 38 games though, doesn't count the times he was on the bench.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:13:43 »

Surely there can't be many times when he's been fully fit and not selected in the 16? TBH I don't know, but I agree that a fit Corr is a good player but I feel his wages could be used elsewhere.

I've yet to see enough from him, even fully fit, that makes me thnk he is good enough to take us places. He provides cover and minimum competition for a position.

Bournemouth goal was a cracker mind.
Dozno9

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:14:19 »

Did we have Corr before Paynter?
Dozno9

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 23:15:57 »

I thought he was dog shit on Sat when he came on, Bournemouth was a cracker.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 00:10:25 »

I was talking to Richie Humphreys of Hartlepool today, it didn't even cross my mind to ask him if he knew what Wilson was going to do next (on the off chance). I would have had an actual football source, my big moment and I blew it like Devon Loch. Shit.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 00:11:43 »

I would have had an actual football source, my big moment and I blew it like Devon Loch. Shit.
You blew Devon Loch? Fuck. Open wiiiiiiiiiiiidde
Rich Pullen

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 00:13:55 »

You blew Devon Loch? Fuck. Open wiiiiiiiiiiiidde

It was the 50's... You wouldn't understand Smiley
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:43:30 »

I think to be fair a fit Barry Corr can cause problems if he can stay fit and get a run of games to get his match fitness back then I think he can be a good asset, it is about taking your chances when they are presented and with Paynter suspended it is a chance for Corr.

Unfortunetly though if he does keep picking up nigling injuries then you can only see him dropping down the leagues to play and get regular football and have to build his reputation up again.

The niggling injuries is probably where he isn't match fit, plays 1/2 an hour and then don't play again for a few weeks, there isn't any reserve team football either, if he can get a run get match fit then there will be no excuses.

He probably needed to go out on loan when the chance arose for fitness but it didn't happen.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 11:04:54 »

Barry Corr should probably not wear ice skates if selected for future games. This choice of footwear didn't work on Saturday.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 11:16:35 »

Barry Corr should probably not wear ice skates if selected for future games. This choice of footwear didn't work on Saturday.

Oh that pisses me off when pro's wear the wrong boots for the conditions, do they just go out on the pitch pre match for a laugh or something?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: