Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Fitton Incompetent?  (Read 16472 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:45:53 »

I think your find it's most of the TEF,who tend to stick together and shoot other people down if they have a different opinion, unless they are part of a certain clique,last night was a typical example although the guy gasha1 expressed his view everyone jumped on him,he maybe right he maybe wrong but it's lets all stick together because we are friend's,did he really deserve a fuck off back to thissis etc,will Arriba be banned now for saying he should't be banned.

You assume everyone who comes on here and has a different opinion are from thissis,some people on thissis are pretty decent people and posts some decent stuff (forum not adver comments)Is this not where most of you lot started,that's what Yeovil Red told me anyway.

By the way im not that good at expressing myself so feel free to pick holes.

In my opinion gasha1 was wrong but that is beside's the point im making here

No doubt I'll get banned now because i've been outspoken.

Nah you should get banned for sticking apostrophes in plurals...even Ken Bate's
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:47:19 »

I can't say i know bart,and have not seen any of his post's,if gasha was after a reaction then i suppose that's a fair enough comment,but how can you tell he was trying to stir thing's up,did i miss something that gave it away.
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:48:41 »

Nah you should get banned for sticking apostrophes in plurals...even Ken Bate's

English never a good subject for me sorry.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:49:04 »

I started here and only here Cool

and yet you're the biggest mong on here,strange that. Wink

sometimes things need to be moderated,if people dont like i suggest they fuck off.

Merry Christmas x x
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:50:50 by yeovil red » Logged

/
W56196272
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 14:50:06 »

and yet you're the biggest mong on here,strange that. Wink

sometimes things need to be moderated,if people dont like i suggest they fuck off.

Merry Christams x x

Thanks Oevil Cool

Merry christmas to you to mate!
flammableBen

« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:25:39 »

I can't say i know bart,and have not seen any of his post's,if gasha was after a reaction then i suppose that's a fair enough comment,but how can you tell he was trying to stir thing's up,did i miss something that gave it away.

The claims of wanting debate but not actually responding to any. The fact he seemed more interested in the angry responses than the constructive ones show which sort he was hoping to get. Consistently falling back on arguments that nobody's disagreed with, nobody said Fitton was above criticism. Fuck all attempts to back up his own opinions on the current regime and how any mistakes add up incompetency, "not fit to run a football club", etc.

If you're going to start a "controversial" thread, with the intent of actually having a proper discussion, do you not think it makes sense to back up where your coming from and not just rely on silly hyperbolic comments and dismissive blahblahblahblahblahblahs? Unless you're just on the wind up, which this dude clearly was.

Despite what some of the posts may suggest, very few people get banned.

To be honest it was his inability to use the fucking quote button as much as anything else.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:35:57 »

I'd ban loads of people if I were in charge

And to be fair to FB he's not banned me and I've called him all sorts
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:36:58 »

To be honest it was his inability to use the fucking quote button as much as anything else.

That was really starting to get my goat as well.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:37:30 »

I would ban you Colin.

You are a cunt
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:42:08 »

The claims of wanting debate but not actually responding to any. The fact he seemed more interested in the angry responses than the constructive ones show which sort he was hoping to get. Consistently falling back on arguments that nobody's disagreed with, nobody said Fitton was above criticism. Fuck all attempts to back up his own opinions on the current regime and how any mistakes add up incompetency, "not fit to run a football club", etc.

If you're going to start a "controversial" thread, with the intent of actually having a proper discussion, do you not think it makes sense to back up where your coming from and not just rely on silly hyperbolic comments and dismissive blahblahblahblahblahblahs? Unless you're just on the wind up, which this dude clearly was.

Despite what some of the posts may suggest, very few people get banned.

Ok ben i guess with you being a mod you tend to see a lot more of this kind of thing than most of us,So i appologise if i jumped in like a bull in a china shop. 
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 15:55:52 »

That Gasha chap hasn't been banned anyway has he?

He's just had a bunch of people disagree with him but has he been banned or even censored in any way?

I must admit that I think that a few of the responses where a tad harsh, he was just asking a question after all and although personally I do not think that AF is incompetent it is easy to see how some others may see why.

Also "incompetent" is a bad choice of word, but we all know what he meant. Maybe gasha will word his question(s) better next time.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 16:02:12 »

I would ban you Colin.

You are a cunt

This is true, this is true
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 16:10:18 »

That Gasha chap hasn't been banned anyway has he?

He's just had a bunch of people disagree with him but has he been banned or even censored in any way?

I must admit that I think that a few of the responses where a tad harsh, he was just asking a question after all and although personally I do not think that AF is incompetent it is easy to see how some others may see why.

Also "incompetent" is a bad choice of word, but we all know what he meant. Maybe gasha will word his question(s) better next time.

Think he's come back in a slightly different from...a determined troll
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 16:12:53 »

Ok ben i guess with you being a mod you tend to see a lot more of this kind of thing than most of us,So i appologise if i jumped in like a bull in a china shop. 

Don't apologise to that cunt.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 17:14:49 »

On one hand he sounded like a bit of a teacher so ban him,  on the other hand i love a bit of gash so horses for courses.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: