Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 100% Support  (Read 6684 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:32:22 »

I did start off some 6 weeks ago with my anticipated support being 100% for the new chap but has suffered severe deflation as an eon has passed.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:35:09 »

Given my lack of enthusiasm right now I might need to borrow some of your support to keep me afloat. I'll pay it back in 2012.If you all contribute I'll be the first nationalised fan in the world.

If all our demoralised supporters do likewise we'll be out our depression much quicker.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 14:15:41 »

I can confirm, I will not be supporting the new manager whoever he may be.
DMR

« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 14:59:46 »

I think we need a reality check. We are a third division team. We aren't going to be able to attract Sven Goran Erikkson or Otto Rehhagel to Swindon. If it is Hockaday then lets trust Fitton's judgement. He made a bungle with Malpas but the fucking appointment is taken so long that surely he must have got this right.

I'll be happy just to have a manager to be honest!

Word.

I know we're all meant to hail before Fitton but if he bollocks' up this appointment I'll be quite fucked off.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 03:32:28 »

Trust Fitton's judgement like we did with Malpas? Sorry but that doesn't wash with me. Respect the bloke for paying millions and saving our club, but that doesn't mean I have to bum him over every decision he makes.

Six weeks and no manager is insane. We're more of a joke than Newcastle.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: