Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It's been great hasn't it?  (Read 2592 times)
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 00:26:01 »

I have to say i've enjoyed the speculation and the rumours by reading all the forums, even other team ones such as forest,orient.It beats people whinging and moaning all the time and it's taken my mind off our poor performances with something to look forward to.

flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 00:31:27 »

I won last time cuntface!

Yeah. But I'd drank about 10x more than you and would have beaten you if I hadn't came last in that one race. I had Jenna constantly shouting at me and the worry of having my hair cut.

I haven't played since then. And I'll still beat you one on one. Choose two tracks each, Best over 4. If it's a draw then it goes to Wii bowling.

Name a date.

I have to say i've enjoyed the speculation and the rumours by reading all the forums, even other team ones such as forest,orient.It beats people whinging and moaning all the time and it's taken my mind off our poor performances with something to look forward to.

This was the sort of post I was hoping for. Good times.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 08:13:38 »

The speculation was good fun at first, there was something like 50 managers mentioned within a day of Malpas being sacked. I do like a good serious rumour thread, but things started going up the wall after a week.

I think it's taking too long now though. It's very strange that Fitton's managed to keep it so quiet, normally there's always a leak of some sort but we haven't had so much of a sniff.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 08:36:42 »

Fitton has denied the Money Rumour
dell boy

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 08:39:11 »

Fitton has denied the Money Rumour
Are we broke again?
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:06:20 »

Are we broke again?

That made I laugh!!

I've really enjoyed all the debate. Yeah, it's gone on too long, but it's not only intriguing to find out what people want from a new manager, but who people want.

We all want the same thing from our team - wins with good football, so to see so many names put forward is pretty mad, isn't it?

Whoever gets it, I hope it's not an anti-climax. The right appointment could mean we have the right board and right manager in place = Good times... fingers crossed!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: