Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Richard Money Named Manager?  (Read 6943 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:13:18 »

I won't believe it until Victor Chandler say he's the new favourite.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:18:31 »

i'd take him over ling

me too!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:24:06 »

I won't believe it until Victor Chandler say he's the new favourite.

Quite.

Richard Money would be a very good appointment, but a bit of an anti-climax I supposed (if their was any truth). Walsall fans loved their "Dickie Dosh".
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:26:59 »

i'd take him over ling
arriba in manager roasting threesome shock!

This really is quite ridiculous (not you arriba), we've had three "going to be next Swindon manager" two-sentence stories in the nationals over the past three days, two of them in the same paper directly contradicting each other. And just because it's in the nationals, people jump up and down and go "Oh, that must be true then". These stories come from the PA wire, they're put there by stringers who get a few hundred quid for cobbling together half a rumour into a one-para "story" the nationals can use to pad out their "You heard it here first" football gossip pages. They've got about as much validity as the "I saw Pearce/Allardyce/Elvis in Chippenham" posts on thisis. Well slightly more but they're still not worth getting excited about
Rich Pullen

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:34:13 »

I haven't been a fan of the long wait but it has to be said, kudos to Fitton because no fucker knows who's joining.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:35:17 »

I haven't been a fan of the long wait but it has to be said, kudos to Fitton because no fucker knows who's joining.
Thing is, it's supposed to be a managerial appointment, not an Agatha Christie mystery. I'd take Miss Marple as manager now, just to put an end to all this bullshit
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:37:09 »

I think this Money rumour has a bit more mileage to it than some others.

Talking earlier today to a very well informed sauce, he reckoned somebody in employment, would need experience to turn us around, wouldn't be a former player. Further, would have to work with Byrne, as AF is keeping him and have some history of youth development.  Of the recent rumours DD probably ticks the most boxes.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:38:43 »

Problem is neither does he
Thing is, it's supposed to be a managerial appointment, not an Agatha Christie mystery. I'd take Miss Marple as manager now, just to put an end to all this bullshit
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:43:30 »

I meant to quote rich p .
Rich Pullen

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:45:38 »

Well, yes but as I said mentioned it's been too long for my liking.

This week right?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:46:18 »

Problem is neither does he
Eh? Neither does who what?

EDIT: oh right, I see
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:48:00 »

I think this Money rumour has a bit more mileage to it than some others.

Talking earlier today to a very well informed sauce, he reckoned somebody in employment, would need experience to turn us around, wouldn't be a former player.
Erm, Reg, that's all been in the paper and on the radio as direct quotes from Fitton, you wouldn't need a well-informed sauce to tell you that.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:49:19 »

On friday Nick w said they had 5 on the list think yesterday may have pushed them to do it this week though
Well, yes but as I said mentioned it's been too long for my liking. This week right? ..........
Rich Pullen

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:51:35 »

Am I right in saying that Money left Walsall because they couldn't match his ambition?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 19:54:00 »

Am I right in saying that Money left Walsall because they couldn't match his ambition?
Fell out with Bonser IIRC. Wouldn't be the first to do that, although I seem to remember there was a subtext at the time that he felt the decent season he'd had at Walsall would mean he'd be inundated with offers and he ended up a bit tail between legs at Newcastle when none came in. But I may be completely wrong about that, often am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: