Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 1325 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 01:00:50 »

Where is he off to in January then?

Suddenly disapeared from the squad about 3 weeks ago to be 'rested' and has not been seen since. Didnt even have a run out for the under 18s on Tuesday.

Which leads me to the conclusion we've agreed to sell him in January and we dont want him getting injured and failing a medical.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 01:08:47 »

Byrne said that he wanted a clean sheet today and it was our priority because we'd score anyway. Therefore he started our most experienced centre halves.

Read into that what you will...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 01:12:38 »

I might just be stupid enough to buy that (I said might!!) but thats no reason not to have a spare centre half on the bench.

If we wanted to start Ifil & Aljofree thats fine but I would have thought in that situation Morrison would still be on the bench.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 01:26:43 »

I'd read into it that as is often the way we're overstating the importance of a youngster whose actually not done that well and doesn't really warrant his place at this point in time.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 01:37:11 »

Yep. He's shown promise, but not good enough for the first team yet in my humble opinion.

Things get better but they never get good
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 03:16:29 »

The first time I saw him play he was awful, worse than that in fact. But he's got better every time and we actually scored a goal from one of his throw ins (albeit after about 100 attempts). I was surprised he wasn't playing today and it makes you wonder a bit if something is going on, but I doubt they'd have agreed to anything like that before the new manager is in place.

Most likely just Byrne being a twat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: