Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Histon..  (Read 27887 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 19:18:33 »

However you play, if you can't defend from set pieces, then there's always the likelihood of conceding. For whatever reason, we fail to deal with these usually once, sometimes twice a game.

That's probably being a tad conservative
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 22:10:41 »

SO if we were in the playoffs would Tottenham be shitting it at the possibility of playing at the County Ground?

Tongue Out
A couple of weeks ago, probably. They seemed to shit it against everyone else
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 14:42:29 »

Not really...we could easily be playing Histon next season, so the gap isn't huge.  When you're as porous as we are, no clean sheet away all season,  than you're always going to try and keep it tight and sneak something on the break.

I'm taking on board Tails advice...which is better than alcohol and drugs.

Although we lost we're still better than them, so it doesn't really count  Smiley ace.

I am right though, so no need for all the sarcasm really is there?
spacey

« Reply #93 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 15:17:11 »

Everyone knows that the players read the forum, so they can read about how great everyone thinks they are. By starting this thread, Reg has sown seeds of doubt in their minds and provided a reason for defeat. I hold Reg solely responsible for yesterdays result and think that he should do the decent thing and resign from the forum immediately.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 15:26:16 »

Everyone knows that the players read the forum, so they can read about how great everyone thinks they are. By starting this thread, Reg has sown seeds of doubt in their minds and provided a reason for defeat. I hold Reg solely responsible for yesterdays result and think that he should do the decent thing and resign from the forum immediately.

Doh I should have concealed the info....however I've no intention of resigning, but will accept a sizeable compensation package.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 17:19:16 »

Nah, they get JCP to read it for them and he'll still tell them how great they are anyway and that it's all the nasty manager's fault they played with all the backbone of a girl guides outing so no worries there
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: