Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [F1] The Brazilian Grand Prix  (Read 14627 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:55:26 »

Who gets the coverage next year dell
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:55:35 »

What a pile of unexciting shite.

It that was one of the best finishes to a F1 Championship, thank fuck I've not watched any others.

As exciting as piles....................

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:57:38 »

I thought it was BBC, not sure now you said that, but its not ITV is it. Either way Sky or BBC no adverts during the race.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:59:46 »

Notice how everyone is a hell of a lot slower on the final lap. It was raining more than itv suggested. Massa was 14 seconds slower than his fastest lap (for example).

* f1.JPG (59.18 KB, 491x467 - viewed 112 times.)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 20:00:54 »

you can only go by what the stupid ITV advert channel commentators are giving out, thank goodness by the way they no longer have the contract. Five flipping adverts in the first hour of the race, they kill the broadcast.

The only likeable commentator is Martin Brundle, the rest are a bunch of twats expecially Mark Bundell

I come from a land down-under
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 20:11:46 »

Charlie Cox and Martin Brundle would be an awesome commentator team next season (please do it BBC).

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 20:12:25 »

put hamilton in a shitter car then see how good he is.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 20:42:34 »

I don't think Schumacher would have won anything in a Force India car either for what it's worth...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:17:23 »

Just watched the Sky+ recording after successfully avoiding the result. What a fucking race, the whole WDC coming down to tyre choice and the last two corners.

I was tearing the little hair I had left out when he slipped to 6th. Unbelievable.

Glock was clearly on the wrong tyres at the end. A good gamble, but thankfully two corners short of paying off. When Lewis passed you could see him slipping and a sliding. In the end Hamilton had 5.5 seconds over him. Clearly he had no drive.

as Si Pie says, soapy tit wank @ Ferrari who were celebrating until they noticed Hamilton had slipped passed Glock Smiley Smiley

BBC. No announcement on the commentary team or the service yet, but rumours were that Brundle was going over but Bernie's henchmen were trying to block it. Brundle wrote a piece for the times that the FIA are suing over regarding the handling of McLaren in the spygate row.

I'm hoping for at least interactive on BBC next year, a race feed and a live timing screen at least. HD would be nice but I'd rather have interactive.

Put any top driver in a shitter car and see how good they are.

He's beaten Massa, blown away Kimi and Kovi.  This year he became the youngest F1 Drivers Champion every. Last year he competed with a double world champion in his 1st season. That's how good he is.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:46:28 »

The best bit was after the race seeing the Ferrari pits go mental only to be told that Hamilton had actually done enough to win it. Made my day did that. I can't stand Ferrari especially after this season.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:51:35 »

Despite the FIA, despite Ferrari, Lewis still won it, fucking get in son.

He deserved his fifth place - glock fucked up on tyres - Lewis was ahead of him before that, as were all the others.

Overall - Hamilton is King, and rightly so.

Nothing made me laugh louder than the Ferrari garage celebrating when they thought massa had won. The FIA have done everything possible to make Lewis lose and he's still won - fuck 'em.

He is the best driver. End of.

Fucking get in.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:52:49 »

Thats a stupid comment that really doesn't bear any relevance to Hamilton's achievements. No one has won the championship in a minardi.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:54:09 »

I think Glok was paid to f**k up, can't believe that just happened two corners from the end

He picked the wrong tyres, he was behind Lewis when he did so.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 21:55:57 »

How can you look at the sector splits we never see them on the TV unless they are comparing the leader with second or also ran, you can only go by what the stupid ITV advert channel commentators are giving out, thank goodness by the way they no longer have the contract. Five flipping adverts in the first hour of the race, they kill the broadcast.

They're on formula1.com

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 22:25:45 »

Thats a stupid comment that really doesn't bear any relevance to Hamilton's achievements. No one has won the championship in a minardi.

exactly. so its not a level playing field.ie an average driver can win in a great car.not saying hamilton is but hey ho.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: