Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [F1] The Brazilian Grand Prix  (Read 14295 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 09:55:55 »

in my (very biased Tongue) eyes, its only fair that lewis won it, massa, although he's quick, is so inconsistent its not funny.  i mean, at no point should a potential world champion spin 5 times in one race (as massa did at silverstone this year, cos it was a bit slippery. bless him)

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 10:48:21 »

Like a lot of British sportsman Lewis didn't make it easy on our nerves - I couldn't watch the last couple of laps.

Great result, although it seems going by a lot of comments on other sites that Lewis' win has not been greeted with universal enthusiasm in this country.

You have to wonder if some people actually want us to win anything at all (although they're probably the same ones that moan when we don't)

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
sonic youth

« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 10:57:45 »

sick joke alert:

what do felipe massa and jean charles demenezes have in common?

they both got fucked by a glock.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 11:10:12 »

Great result, although it seems going by a lot of comments on other sites that Lewis' win has not been greeted with universal enthusiasm in this country.

F1 seems a bit odd from a fan point of view. People seem to follow a team or a driver regardless of nationality. Mind you, Schumi used to get the same "arrogant" comments from a section of his fellow countrymen.

Screw 'em, he's British and he's won. And he'll win again Smiley

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 14:51:24 »

It makes a refreshing change.

I mean the last time a brazillian got fucked over so badly by a brit was at Stockwell tube station.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 15:06:21 »

It makes a refreshing change.

I mean the last time a brazillian got fucked over so badly by a brit was at Stockwell tube station.

Text message/e-mail jokes are often the best.... hmmmm Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: