Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ramos sacked  (Read 29434 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 11:59:41 »

Sol Campbell to Spurs Wink

I come from a land down-under
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 17:03:32 »

Spurs won a game  Eek
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 17:49:04 »

Redknapp is a superb appointment. Hope he does well, one of the very best managers in the premiership. His achievements in the last few years put overrated twats like Wenger to shame.

Crouch to Spurs in January would be a good bet.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 18:01:41 »

Defoe as well!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 18:09:11 »

Redknapp is a superb appointment. Hope he does well, one of the very best managers in the premiership. His achievements in the last few years put overrated twats like Wenger to shame.

Crouch to Spurs in January would be a good bet.

Harry took Soton down in 04/05....when he took over, they were marginally better off, than what Spurs  are now... the presence of the Sturrock bought Crouch, couldn't save them.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 18:17:08 »

He almost saved Southampton in 2005, I don't think any other manager would have stopped them from being relegated until the last game but the way he saved Portsmouth in 2006 and then took them to the top half and winning the fa cup was incredible. It's worth remembering that Crouch was Southampton's only decent player back then, I don't think he'll have a problem keeping Spurs up this year.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 18:22:12 by Ben Wah Balls » Logged
adje

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 18:46:08 »

I fucking hate that spiv Redknapp-I hope Spurs and Portsmouth both go down,along with Newcastle

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:10:49 »

I agree with bwb i mean fair play to redknapp he has spent all their money won 1 cup and fucked off, fair play indeed
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:16:24 »

I fucking hate all you plastic cunts that support premiership teams, you're just as bad as the cunts in the pub with a fucking shirt on. swindon and swindon only. fucking chancers.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:20:41 »

It's only 9 games in, I have no doubt in my mind that Spurs will stay up... If results go their way they can be out of the relegation zone after the next round of fixtures for goodness sake.

The Premier League simply isn't the division full of quality that Richard Keys is constantly told to go on about - WBA, Bolton, Fulham, Stoke should all struggle while there are other clubs that can easily be thrown into it. Newcastle should survive aswell (although their situation is far more bleak as it stands)

The set-up was shite at White Hart Lane, Levy knows it. He's done what alot want done here and cleared out the first team staff.

Oh and what Mex said!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #70 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:25:12 »

I fucking hate all you plastic cunts that support premiership teams, you're just as bad as the cunts in the pub with a fucking shirt on. swindon and swindon only. fucking chancers.

That is an absolute top quality post.

Its only Swindon for me. My eldest daughter is the same - her school mates are Chelsea, Man U etc but she's Swindon and Swindon only. She says we're crap but at least its her crap. 
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:26:46 »

Swindon is my only team aswell, bollocks to the premiership

I do look out for East Stirlings results though..
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:28:34 »

I agree with bwb i mean fair play to redknapp he has spent all their money won 1 cup and fucked off, fair play indeed
He hasn't spent that much in comparison to other teams in the top half of the premiership. Winning one cup is more than Wenger has won in the last few years and very good for a team like Portsmouth who don't often win anything. Now they've lost Harry I think it's pretty likely they will go down either this season or next unless they replace him with someone almost as good, especially if they lose Crouch.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:28:53 »

Redknapp sells out every time.

I really couldn't give a monkeys about Spurs or Pompey, or Redknapp for that matter.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:30:21 »

I reckon Allardyce or Curbishley might end up there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: