Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: **Swindon v Huddersfield Matchday Thread**  (Read 34026 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #165 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:58:21 »

I just hope Ian Holloway/any replacement is as good as people want him to be. I can't see a radical change in form until a mid-season clear out at the back.

Apologies I'm typing equivilant of thinking out loud!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:59:28 »

Get a grip, Dell.  Just because he's not performing does not make Maurice a wanker or a twat.  He's a fucking playing legend, more than you or I will ever be.

So cut the abuse.  By all means, criticise his managerial decisions and his inability to get a result at home.  But moderate your language.  For anyone who knows their football, Maurice Malpas is a stalwart, a household name.  What the fuck gives a man on the street like you (or anyone else) the right to call him a wanker?  You've gone over the top.  The man has 55 Scotland caps.  What have you done?  Tell us, please.  And then, if you must, call him a wanker.

Dell played for Southampton in the FA cup and scored iirc Wink
dell boy

« Reply #167 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:00:51 »

Dell played for Southampton in the FA cup and scored iirc Wink

Thank you ... but I never got 55 Jock straps.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #168 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:02:23 »

Ardiles i am english i could not give a fuck about legend status. What gud has his defence capabilitys done for us.
Get a grip, Dell.  Just because he's not performing does not make Maurice a wanker or a twat.  He's a fucking playing legend, more than you or I will ever be. So cut the abuse.  By all means, criticise his managerial decisions and his inability to get a result at home.  But moderate your language.  For anyone who knows their football, Maurice Malpas is a stalwart, a household name.  What the fuck gives a man on the street like you (or anyone else) the right to call him a wanker?  You've gone over the top.  The man has 55 Scotland caps.  What have you done?  Tell us, please.  And then, if you must, call him a wanker.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:02:51 »

I just hope Ian Holloway/any replacement is as good as people want him to be. I can't see a radical change in form until a mid-season clear out at the back.

Apologies I'm typing equivilant of thinking out loud!

What other potential managers are floating around out of work at the moment..... We'll probably end up with Bryan Robson
Rich Pullen

« Reply #170 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:04:48 »

What other potential managers are floating around out of work at the moment..... We'll probably end up with Bryan Robson

There's no point naming a bunch of unemployed coaches... It was done to death after Millwall.

All I know is I got a text during the match saying that the Town End were chanting Ian Holloway's name! Crazy days.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:04:51 »

Billy Davies?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:07:33 »

There's no point naming a bunch of unemployed coaches... It was done to death after Millwall.

All I know is I got a text during the match saying that the Town End were chanting Ian Holloway's name! Crazy days.

It was supposed to be a rhetorical question, just emphasising the fact we could end up with someone out just as bad
Spud

« Reply #173 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:13:22 »

Like i was saying to my mate today, im no fan of Malpas but the next manager is only going to inherit the same shit back four.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:13:37 »

Billy Davies?
Please no more scotish managers
Rich Pullen

« Reply #175 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:14:05 »

It was supposed to be a rhetorical question, just emphasising the fact we could end up with someone out just as bad

My apologies... I just don't know what's going on. Perhaps a bit of clarity from the football club. Malpas won't resign, why would he want to? It's either Fitton or the fans that will get rid of him. These are tough times - but they've been/felt much, much worse.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:17:01 »

Like i was saying to my mate today, im no fan of Malpas but the next manager is only going to inherit the same shit back four.
That maybe true but he might know players that are available on loan to come in and do a job on a short term basis similar to allen at cheltenham anyway it would one player more then malpas has got in.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:17:56 »

Maybe Holloway is being lined up to be our next manager? Then again i just cannot see fitton sacking malpas, he seems too soft on the guy and seems prepared to give him more time and more time.

funny, didnt see you about last week

today was just meh, only way I can describe it.

Chanting Holloways name, whats the fucking point.

Although something has to change. We look like a side who have already throw the towel in. We better fucking win League Two this time.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #178 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:21:04 »

Chanting Holloways name, whats the fucking point.

Exactly it's embarressing - chanting against our manager in one thing but chanting the name of someone on the basis of a rumour and that he's an unemployed localish manager is a bit silly.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:22:16 »

Also, maybe its the cynic in me....but like fuck was Ian Holloway in the Town End.

A bald guy with a west country accent, must have been him! never get them sort at Swindon!!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: