Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: **Swindon v Huddersfield Matchday Thread**  (Read 34196 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:23:33 »

Just stick a 10 minute flood control on him.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:24:52 »

Sure did, what a fucking twat.....

God I love this forum, as a refugee from the adver site I simply love the way I can write the word fuck.....

FUCK FUCK FUCK..... see!

Arch - you're very welcome.  And may I congratulate you on your excellent deployment of the word 'fuck'?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:26:38 »

Arch - you're very welcome.  And may I congratulate you on your excellent deployment of the word 'fuck'?

I find the word 'fuck' somewhat mild on TEF Cheesy
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:27:57 »

Just back..cant believe what ive just witnessed,no excuses weve got players who are just not good enough....hats of to Peacock,ime not his biggest fan but he worked his balls off...the match was summed up when Paynter and Ifill were at each other.
Paynter
Smith
Nalis
Easton
Mcmanee
All not good enough IMO..people will disagree i know,Morrison did ok again,why do the midfield keep giving the ball to Ifill!!!
As for Holloway being in the Town End apparently he was told that the pantomine season was here early this year..ime off to Southend next week but its going to be a long week now after that..
Apparently he was at hereford aswell
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:28:29 »

I prefer Fuck...ing....and shit...it was pronounced properly and often between 3 and 5 today.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:29:02 »

I find the word 'fuck' somewhat mild on TEF Cheesy

I'll build up to the C word gradually...... I might save it for a special occasion. Perhaps a sacking?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:31:09 »

Get over it ben if i want to keep on saying something then i will, it's a forum if you don't like it then tough.

And threatening to ban is very very childish but if you want to do it then go ahead but that would be pathetic.

Ooooh OAF fights back!!!
flammableBen

« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:34:58 »

Not really. I was feeling childish.
dell boy

« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:35:55 »

I left today with five minutes to go, first time ever I think.
The worrying thing is Huddersfield are nothng special, the game turned on that penalty kick. Cant blame Cox it was not that bad a penalty.
Second and third goal brilliantly taken, even three down we had great chances from Peacock and Corr who both headed wide from four yards, and if you remember rightly a couple of great saves from the Udders keeper before we got the penalty.

I feel totally deflated, will probably not turn up again until Malpas has gone the man is totally clueless, when Brez injured one of their players did you watch Malpas, he turned his back on the players who came over to the dugout for instructions and then sat down, then when play started again just put his arms on the roof of the dugout motionless, he knows his fate it must come this weekend.

He is total and utter wanker, get rid of this Scottish twat.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:38:07 by dell boy » Logged
Rich Pullen

« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:36:18 »

I still don't think Malpas is going anywhere anytime soon. That is unless Fitton has a radical change of heart obviously.

Fitton has spoken to the press just once and this was to say that he was going nowhere and the quotes were structered as if it wasn't a vote of confidence.

Maybe the more the fans huff and puff then perhaps Malpas will be forced out.

But until then... Fun, fun, fun Sad
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:39:52 »

Hooooray Khazakstan have scored from a Cole defensive blunder (2-1 to England) Capello out.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:52:21 »

He is total and utter wanker, get rid of this Scottish twat.

Get a grip, Dell.  Just because he's not performing does not make Maurice a wanker or a twat.  He's a fucking playing legend, more than you or I will ever be.

So cut the abuse.  By all means, criticise his managerial decisions and his inability to get a result at home.  But moderate your language.  For anyone who knows their football, Maurice Malpas is a stalwart, a household name.  What the fuck gives a man on the street like you (or anyone else) the right to call him a wanker?  You've gone over the top.  The man has 55 Scotland caps.  What have you done?  Tell us, please.  And then, if you must, call him a wanker.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:53:56 »

Get a grip, Dell.  Just because he's not performing does not make Maurice a wanker or a twat.  He's a fucking playing legend, more than you or I will ever be.

So cut the abuse.  By all means, criticise his managerial decisions and his inability to get a result at home.  But moderate your language.  For anyone who knows their football, Maurice Malpas is a stalwart, a household name.  What the fuck gives a man on the street like you (or anyone else) the right to call him a wanker?  You've gone over the top.  The man has 55 Scotland caps.  What have you done?  Tell us, please.  And then, if you must, call him a wanker.

I agree.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:53:56 »

Much like Ardiles, I'm going to have to conceed that Maurice needs to go. We need some sort of radical change in that team because each home game its the same, to the extent that I won't lose any sleep over this, I've just kind of got used to it.

I did laugh though when Brez took that awful goal kick short and well wide of Amankwaah and somebody behind me yelled "Fucksake Malpas".

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
dell boy

« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:57:34 »

I cant disagree with you.
But he is a clueless fucking cunt with no fucking clue - Malpas is a wanker, now fuck off.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: