Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: **Swindon v Huddersfield Matchday Thread**  (Read 34025 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:27:38 »

Same old excuses from malpas, not good enough, the same things are happening week in week out, i'm sick of hearing his twaddle, same shit different week, you need to go malpas obviously you don't get it do you?

I don't think he posts on here.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:29:04 »

holmes out!

Hope so, might have a job for him.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:39:56 »

Well Malpas has had 10 games now, and 9 points from them 10 is obviously not good enough....So Malpas needs to go, and soon!

Highlight of the day was tellin some squeeky voiced prick a couple of rows infront of me, to shut the fuck up....I swear all he comes to the games for is to chant Malpas out/Boo the players, and this was right from the off! We don't need fans like that.

Really disappointed Sad  Ah well, out on the piss tonight Smiley

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:45:09 »

Just got in from the game, that was fucking awful, how we didnt lose 12 nil is beyond me!!!! Sorry if this has all been posted before but what utter, utter crap came out of Malpas's mouth during the post match interview.....

"We'll keep PLODDING along" he kept bloody saying.... AAAAAHHH!!!! I wanna strangle the guy......

Bollocks, thats my weekend ruined, 'supposed to be doing DIY all day tomorrow, what a fucking waste of a weekend.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, I'm sure someone's answered this already, but why was Ian Holloway in The Town End?Huh?

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:45:50 »

looked like rabbits in the headlights today.where do you start with that performance.
players going at each other.ifil having the most of the ball with no options ruined his game.he'd win it and then lose it as no midfielder came to collect it.the full backs were fucking dire today(i mean really dire)wankwaa is a joke.
felt sorry for our centre backs as they got fuck all protection from them.shocking distribution from brez all match.
our midfield were piss poor and offered fuck all.timlin shoots from everywhere but didn't hit the target once.nalis has nice touches but is too slow and it shows.easton is a shadow of the player he was.peacock was ok but lacks quality.
two plusses and they are the only two.morrison and cox. if were them i'd be banging on at my agent to get a move.
the team looked nervous and lacked invention.shaky as fuck at the back and could have been more with a bit more composure from huddersfield.
two of their goals were suberb strikes, so fair play to them.
flat crowd and a 3rd full townend is the reason.the season ticket price in there was a major fuck up and it's showing badly now.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:49:58 by arriba » Logged
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:46:23 »

I was thinking the same Arch, why would Holloway and his wife be in the townend?

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:47:48 »

oh and malpas out!
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:48:47 »

Did Holloway join in with the 'Malpas Out' chants?!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #128 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:49:09 »

How long before fitton sacks him? now, next week or will he give him another 2 or 3 games to tun it around? although i think that would be pointless.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:49:17 »

I was thinking the same Arch, why would Holloway and his wife be in the townend?

I thought it was a wind-up at first but some geezer was saying when I came the CG, but then a few people phoned in about it...... perhaps he got lost on the way to the McArthur Glen Village, and thought the Town End was The Gap Outlet store....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:49:57 »

I wasnt there as i am wokring tonight, but listened to the radio. Didnt sound good at all, especially the defence and Brez's kicking.

Also was it me or did MM say in his postmatch interview that were heading in the right direction?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:51:00 »

amankwaah is a fucking useless bottling cunt. The mistake fir the goal aside, he won't even go in for a 60/40 let alone a 50/50. I want him dead.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:51:18 »

How long before fitton sacks him? now, next week or will he give him another 2 or 3 games to tun it around? although i think that would be pointless.

Pointless and pointless?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:51:35 »

I wasnt there as i am wokring tonight, but listened to the radio. Didnt sound good at all, especially the defence and Brez's kicking.

Also was it me or did MM say in his postmatch interview that were heading in the right direction?

Sure did, what a fucking twat.....

God I love this forum, as a refugee from the adver site I simply love the way I can write the word fuck.....

FUCK FUCK FUCK..... see!
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:54:32 »

amankwaah is a fucking useless bottling cunt. The mistake fir the goal aside, he won't even go in for a 60/40 let alone a 50/50. I want him dead.

He gave their winger soooooo much space.... I could've played against him, and that's saying a lot, I havent any legs...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: