Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Hartlepool Matchday Thread.  (Read 35082 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:23:18 »

stepping stone?? WHAT??? didnt Cox sign a 12 year deal?? fucking hell Fitton hasnt got a clue

All im saying is hell fuck off at the first opportunity
JPC82

« Reply #346 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:24:09 »

and u cant blame him, there isnt 1 player in our squad who would turn down a move to a bigger club given the chance
tans

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:24:58 »

I can think of several that will never get a move to a bigger club!!
dell boy

« Reply #348 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:25:03 »

All im saying is hell fuck off at the first opportunity

For the sake of his own career it is the only thing he can do, you could not blame the bloke, yes this has always been a stepping stone for him, but he gives 100% every game.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:29:33 »

And does what hes paid well to do...its a pity some others in the team who are also paid well to do a job arnt earning there wages at the moment.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:30:43 »

For the sake of his own career it is the only thing he can do, you could not blame the bloke, yes this has always been a stepping stone for him, but he gives 100% every game.

Indeed Dell.
Spencer_White

« Reply #351 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:33:04 »

and u cant blame him, there isnt 1 player in our squad who would turn down a move to a bigger club given the chance

Im not sure I like this inside information stuff. We know its true, just dont want to hear it.

You rekon Cox gives 100% every game? What about Cheltenham?

What Swindon player has given 100% every game this season? None of them! Except maybe Lee Peacock, whos only played twice.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:37:17 »

Cox gets paid to score goals....i dont particularly want headless chickens...if Cox scores every match he can sit on the half way line for all i care.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:48:29 »

Im not sure I like this inside information stuff. We know its true, just dont want to hear it.

You rekon Cox gives 100% every game? What about Cheltenham?

What Swindon player has given 100% every game this season? None of them! Except maybe Lee Peacock, whos only played twice.
Only a personal opinion but  i think jpc and others  of that ilk are at best peripheral staff who hear half stories, i dont believe 95% of what they say unless its something that is easily corraborated elsewhere.
Spencer_White

« Reply #354 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:50:06 »

Yeah, but he missed two sitters at Cheltenham.

Everytime we look like getting some momentum up, someone fucks up or certain players dont put the effort it. Its not always the same players. Wrecked our chances of getting off to a good start.

Good player definately - but he isnt blameless.

Also thought he showed a bad attitude after Cheltenham, giving that Liverpool interview. If the players had taken that defeat seriously (they were shit, worst team in the league, lost 4-0 the next 2 games) we might not be in this mess now.
« Last Edit: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:51:42 by Spencer_White » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:51:37 »

He is in my books...top scorer in the div?
DMR

« Reply #356 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 02:29:47 »

Yeah, but he missed two sitters at Cheltenham.

Everytime we look like getting some momentum up, someone fucks up or certain players dont put the effort it. Its not always the same players. Wrecked our chances of getting off to a good start.

Good player definately - but he isnt blameless.

Also thought he showed a bad attitude after Cheltenham, giving that Liverpool interview. If the players had taken that defeat seriously (they were shit, worst team in the league, lost 4-0 the next 2 games) we might not be in this mess now.

I'm struggling to get my head round why you're laying into someone whose banged 3 in for us tonight and come away with 1 cunting point. Fair enough if his attitude stinks, those around can't hack it... I'd be shitty too.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 07:45:04 »

Just seen the goals on SSN, my God we defended like cock knockers.  And Smith's mistake was worse than Leeds, this free kick had no pace on it whatsoever.  That goalkeeping coach should be embarrassed to pick up his wages this week.  Smith has to be dropped now, and Brez should be given a fair go.

I'm glad I'm missing the Hudders match as I don't think I could take another home game at the moment, don't think it's gonna be that enjoyable.
lambourn red

« Reply #358 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 08:10:21 »

I have just seen the goals as well and Smith WILL not be in the side next week that was worst than the Leeds one, it practically dribbled over the line CUNT
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 08:37:09 »

Credit where credit's due though Cox took his goals extremely well.  He must be so pissed off today though.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: