Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead Man Walking.  (Read 15606 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #105 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:41:22 »

So what bad performances have you seen this season?

colchester. I also went to Franchise and stockport.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:43:07 »

Wrong, i go to home games if i can, depends on other commitments and whether i can afford to bearing in mind it costs me about £120 to go to a home game.

Not completely wrong though is it. We've had this debate before and I'm still of the same conclusion that you shouldn't go moaning/bitching/slating about performances such as yesterday when you didn't go to the game. I'd understand if you went to the game and had a valid opinion and made a decent argument of it, but you keep posting the same old shit and sound like a fucking broken record man, give it a rest!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #107 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:46:59 »

Not completely wrong though is it. We've had this debate before and I'm still of the same conclusion that you shouldn't go moaning/bitching/slating about performances such as yesterday when you didn't go to the game. I'd understand if you went to the game and had a valid opinion and made a decent argument of it, but you keep posting the same old shit and sound like a fucking broken record man, give it a rest!

What does my head in same is that despite not seeing a game in more than 8 yrs I can still at least try to add some reasoning, and if I cant then I say nowt.

Yet the Likes of OAF and Bart who supposedly go, say nowt but:

MALPAS OUT.

THIS IS SHIT, HE HAS TO GO,

etc etc.............
sonic youth

« Reply #108 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:22:53 »

colchester. I also went to Franchise and stockport.
we played well at dons and stockport!

and why is it you only ever post when things aren't going very well? do you enjoy having something to moan about?

if so, please take an interest in the economic state of the world and fuck off elsewhere
« Last Edit: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:29:01 by sonic youth » Logged
DMR

« Reply #109 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:27:18 »

Wrong, i go to home games if i can, depends on other commitments and whether i can afford to bearing in mind it costs me about £120 to go to a home game.

120 notes? As you clearly find it traumatising I'd suggest just don't bother. Perhaps then you'd fucking pipe down and all.

I've only been once this season so far and have moved away now, I must say I'm quite pleased.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:27:52 »

Well ive had 24 hours to get over yesterday...ime still in shock over the performance,i would like to say its  one off but i feel its time MM stepped down...even Cox didnt bother in yesterdays match.
The players we have cant play under pressure..to be fair MM hasnt had his own squad to work with in the main but he knew that when taking the job.
If the club stick by him then i will too....but it wasnt nice on the pitch yesterday and it was even more ugly off it.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #111 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:10:04 »

The way you lot gang up on people is disgusting.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #112 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:11:43 »

Bring in Cotterill!!!
Spencer_White

« Reply #113 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:33:01 »

we played well at dons and stockport!

and why is it you only ever post when things aren't going very well? do you enjoy having something to moan about?

if so, please take an interest in the economic state of the world and fuck off elsewhere

I didnt go to Stockport, but I would have to say McDons was one of the most lucky away wins Ive ever seen. They had numerous balls fall to them in the box and didnt put any away. The standard of that game was very low and I said it after the game. Aldershot was well lucky too.

To be fair we nearly fluked a draw yesterday. We were second best in every position and it still went to 1-1!

The only game I rekon we have been really unlucky is at Hereford. We were much better than them and should have won convincingly. QPR was a good performance but they were just too good.

Even Tranmere, we got the first goal but they had some great chances early on, could have been very different.

Sorry, but thats how I see it.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:47:21 by Spencer_White » Logged
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #114 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:44:51 »

I didnt go to Stockport, but I would have to say McDons was one of the most lucky away wins Ive ever seen. They had numerous balls fall to them in the box and didnt put any away. The standard of that game was very low and I said it after the game. Aldershot was well lucky too.

To be fair we nearly fluked a draw yesterday. We second best in every position and it still went to 1-1!

The only game I rekon we have been really unlucky is at Hereford. We were much better than them and should have won convincingly. QPR was a god performance but they were just too good.

Even Tranmere, we got the first goal but they had some great chances early on, could have been very different.

Sorry, but thats how I see it. We

That's how i see it too, we were not that great at stockport either.

And sonic i am entitled to moan, it's tough if you don't like it, it's a public forum i am entitled to my opinion, you can gang up on me all you want i am not bothered.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #115 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:45:45 »

The way you lot gang up on people is disgusting.

I agree but let them do it if that's want they want to do, it doesn't bother me at all i can look after myself.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #116 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:48:48 »

Phew just shout if you need me
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:51:48 »

I agree but let them do it if that's want they want to do, it doesn't bother me at all i can look after myself.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:53:03 »

Rich Pullen

« Reply #119 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:56:09 »

DRS stop fishing for angry replies! You all love it when that happens.

They're not ganging up on anyone... You voice your opinions and vice versa. All points are valid but as a more mild mannered TEF member, I do feel that alot of comments are going around in circles.

Nothing you can say on here can make a difference on TEF and some comments sound like people are having a go at those who were willing to give Malpas a chance. Heaven forbid.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:58:49 by Rich Pullen » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: