Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's all laugh at Oxford  (Read 31842 times)
JPC82

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:17:12 »

oooo toys out pram alert.

ditto
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:18:01 »

ooo bitch

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:23:16 »

As a Swindon fan I reserve the right to laugh at Oxford if I want to. Yes, our form is priority - but tee-hee Oxford lost at home in Non-League.
dell boy

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:23:53 »

Please die. Cheers

What a tart you are.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:24:29 »

As a Swindon fan I reserve the right to laugh at Oxford if I want to. Yes, our form is priority - but tee-hee Oxford lost at home in Non-League.

It is always nice to gloat at the demise of our fierce rivals, I dont want them out of existance just as far away in leagues as is humanly possible....cunts.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Spencer_White

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:27:43 »

Looking at their squad I cannot work out how they are quite so utterly shite at the moment.

It seems to be one thing after another with them at the moment.

Cock piss wankers that they are...

You rekon? Their manager is typical Iffy/coach not manager material. Up front they have a player called Yemi who they like but he never scores because hes not very good, hes really a winger. Half the forward players are on loan and must be thinking of their own clubs by now. Including Wovers very own Micheal Pook - Lewis Haldane, who drove Rovers fans mad for 3 years.

Only good player theyve got is Paul Evans who signed last week. He was well unfit when he joined us, so he must be a proper fat bastard by now.

Rejects are rejects wherever they come from. League 2 rejects like Haldane and Constable are in no way guaranteed to make it in the Conference where you get a lot of the semi pro up and at em mentality. Look at Barrow thrashing the scum opening day.

They need to get Patterson out and get a strong, older manager in who has a few contacts. Had this same argument with OF pre season.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:28:56 »

chances are supermarine will be playing the scum before we do again.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:29:50 »

When they started signing loans for fun this summer it was clear to me that they had problems.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:35:28 »

They need to get Patterson out and get a strong, older manager in who has a few contacts. Had this same argument with OF pre season.

Jim Smith....the Patterson/Iffy comparison is interesting because as soon as you're top heavy with loan players, and a thin squad, it should tell you there will be trouble ahead.

Their fans are amongst the bigger arseholes in football..couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:41:23 »

It is always nice to gloat at the demise of our fierce rivals, I dont want them out of existance just as far away in leagues as is humanly possible....cunts.

I want them in our league, so we get to play (And hopefully beat) the cunts at least twice a year. I have had many a good day at the Manor Ground.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:42:16 »

also, we cant live on with the last game against the scum being a televised defeat!
Dazzza

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:45:26 »

I see old Cuntstubble is not doing to badly there this season but it's an odd league to get out of that doesn't seem to far off in standards now than the lower half of league two so it's often no surprise that relegated clubs suffer quite badly in their first couple of seasons.

Patterson I have to agree he's a yuuuuuuuuuf coach promoted on the cheap and he doesn't appear tohave a grip on the squad.  Their captain resigned last week citingit was effecting his form on the pitch, which is never a good sign.

Agreed though it couldn't happen to nicer bunch.

flammableBen

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:45:52 »

When is their qualifying game for the FA cup first round? One can only dream of such a draw.

I remember when it came out last time. I went fucking mental. Good times. Shame about the result in the end.

That was the second round though wasn't it? I couldn't tell you who we beat in the first.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:45:57 »

bit over the top no? if ur going there, i think the obesity will get u before i go mate

Yes because I am incredibly obese.  
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 17:47:53 »

When is their qualifying game for the FA cup first round? One can only dream of such a draw.

I remember when it came out last time. I went fucking mental. Good times. Shame about the result in the end.

That was the second round though wasn't it? I couldn't tell you who we beat in the first.

It was the second round and I think we beat Huddersfield in the first round....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: