Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message For Shitty.............  (Read 12200 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 11:57:18 »

Quote from: "broomfield"
I dont know if you lot get Central TV or BBC for Swindon but living here in Bath all we've had is wall to wall Shitty for a week!!!

That tosser Jed Pitman who fronts the ITV sport also does the morning show on Original Bristol a local FM Radio station.

All week its been Shitty this, Shitty that, Shitty up your arse!!

He really is a tosser and he's from Nottingham!!  

I hope they get screwed just to shut him up!!

haha yeah. ITV west should have been focussing on us, yeovil, rovers about the same as they have city. Its not as if we haven't got anything to play for is it, wheras city are 90 minutes away from the premiership. And talking about bristol city on a bristol radio station!!! Well i never. He should get sacked for such unproffesional behavior.

Lets get real. City are the biggest club in the region, have the biggest fanbase, so its plainly obvious that any sucess they get will receive a lot of media coverage. Its like being a man city fan and moaning that the news all week has been focussing on man utd.

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 12:03:18 »

even back in the days when we were the biggest club in the south west htv ie that cunt roger malone bigged up bristol city
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 12:14:09 »

Quote from: "arriba"
even back in the days when we were the biggest club in the south west htv ie that cunt roger malone bigged up bristol city

when we got demoted for the financials Malone was at the County Ground and someone tried to punch him out,cos it was all his fault Cheesy

I dont care that much about City,as I said before I like GJ.I really really hated them when they were the same league as us though.I avoid the local News coverage by watching Holly Oaks... Oops

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 12:16:40 »

Quote from: "Croat red"
Quote from: "arriba"

when we got demoted for the financials Malone was at the County Ground and someone tried to punch him out,cos it was all his fault Cheesy

I dont care that much about City,as I said before I like GJ.I really really hated them when they were the same league as us though.I avoid the local News coverage by watching Holly Oaks... Oops

bloody hell. :shock:
i was stood right there when that happend.the bloke went mental at him saying you love city and stuff like that.malone retreated a bit sharpish Soapy Tit Wank .
the bloke that went mental is on that documentary when we got promoted in 93,with that nutter phil who talks to anybody in the background.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 13:38:22 »

urgh people coming out the wood work for wembley.

Its just shown a grown man with tiger face paint on....a grown man ffs!!!

does he have no shame.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:36:02 »

oh my fucking god i cant believe it, i just put on skysports hoping for some skiing or motorsport and who's on there, bloody bristol fucking city! sky are soooo biased! suck my fat one rupert murdoch!!!11

officially blacker than the night.
JPC82

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:37:34 »

Quote from: "strooood"
oh my fucking god i cant believe it, i just put on skysports hoping for some skiing or motorsport and who's on there, bloody bristol fucking city! sky are soooo biased! suck my fat one rupert murdoch!!!11

Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:39:19 »

what a goal!!!!!  Superb Windass, superb!!!!!

Now that was a great goal!!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:39:26 »

WINDASS!!!!!!!!!
Scot Munroe

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:39:39 »

Windass!!!!!!!!!!!!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:39:47 »

DEEEEEEEEANO!

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:39:51 »

goal good was that  :shock:
dell boy

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:41:46 »

Sitting on the fence ... come on CITY Wink
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:45:26 »

Windass.. Great name. Still ex-Oxford though and I don't like him. 15 goals this year for a 39 year old isn't bad though.  :shock:
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 14:47:10 »

he reminds me of mooney.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: