Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: champions league final  (Read 17302 times)
JPC82

« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:20:14 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"
Quote from: "JPC82"
chelsea lost to barnsley

I found that funny too.

Are Manchester United your "2nd team" ? You're defending them far too much!

Wink

no, hate man utd and chelsea, but i enjoy some of the football utd have played this season
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:24:56 »

Quote from: "swindonbob"
Great game, and ive never been more excited watching a pen shootout between two teams i have no care in the world about!

To answer all the questions:

Ronaldo is the best player in the world - he has scored 42 goals, played better than any other player, won the league and the champions league. You dont get better than that. Agree. Still a cunt though and i was glad to see him miss the pan, especially after his twattish run up

Pitch may have been shit, but both teams have to play on it. True. But you have to admit Terry was unlucky, not exactly his fault he was the one that slipped

Grant did a fair job, but with all that money you expect to win at least one cup - even if it is just the league cup.
glos_robin

« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:27:07 »

I think Chelsea are just the latest victims of the English press at the moment to be honest and thats why the likes of Lampard and Terry are getting a lot of stick as its not like their out partying or setting a bad example. The papers start vendettas to cause controversy and to shift papers, but from what I saw tonight Chelsea aren't the boring team that the press make them out to be and they played some decent stuff at times. The press influence peoples opinions and next season they'll probably move on to some other team to stir up trouble.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:30:05 »

Manchester United lost to Bolton Wanderers.

I've nothing else to say... just thought that was funny.

Man City are the real European Champions as they did the double over United last season.  :twisted:

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:30:25 »

Oh feck fell asleep at the point Drogba got sent off and woke up when it's all over...story of my life Sad
Rich Pullen

« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:31:12 »

Quote from: "Summerof69"
Manchester United lost to Bolton Wanderers.

I've nothing else to say... just thought that was funny.

Man City are the real European Champions as they did the double over United last season.  :twisted:

But team in the Europe my arse!  Cheesy
sonic youth

« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:36:32 »

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8854/terryuo1.jpg
Rich Pullen

« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:37:39 »

That didn't take long did it.  Soapy Tit Wank
JPC82

« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 22:40:08 »

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 05:59:40 »

Good game better than I had thought it would be. I thought the game changed after half time when Chelsea started to play football through Lampard and Ballack in midfield who then controlled the game

I come from a land down-under
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 07:31:01 »

I hate Ronaldo even more after last nite. Why did he bawl his eyes out?!
I've never heard the mrs swear so much at one player... Shocked

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 07:36:03 »

I don't get why everyone hates Ronaldo. Personally, I think he's a class act and I like him quite a lot.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #177 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 07:41:48 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
I think Chelsea are just the latest victims of the English press at the moment to be honest and thats why the likes of Lampard and Terry are getting a lot of stick as its not like their out partying or setting a bad example. The papers start vendettas to cause controversy and to shift papers, but from what I saw tonight Chelsea aren't the boring team that the press make them out to be and they played some decent stuff at times. The press influence peoples opinions and next season they'll probably move on to some other team to stir up trouble.
Lampard i agree Terry you are Joking he is out clubbing getting pissed the day before the final game against bolton he is riding quad bikes through london with no helmet and he openely admitted that the day after dislocating his elbow he was on the bouncy castle because he did not want to miss the fun. I am glad Man utd won i hate everything chelsea stand for.

Oh and why was terry not that gutted when England went out the tosser.

Good morning anyway
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 07:52:00 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
I don't get why everyone hates Ronaldo. Personally, I think he's a class act and I like him quite a lot.

He's a great talent but just over exaggerates everything. He's so bloody arrogant.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 07:55:18 »

Great to see John Terry blubbing last night.  Like JPC said JT wanted the glory and he got it from the Utd fans.  No sympathy for Chelsea at all, it was a very close match, both teams had great chances to win it but Utd tucked their pens away and so deserved it.

Ronaldo is the luckiest man in the world though, even when he makes mistakes he gets away with it, fair play to the bloke!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: