Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Big game for the Yuffs tomorrow...  (Read 1314 times)
Dazzza

« on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 15:29:11 »

King has said on the official site there maybe 6 involved tomorrow.

Quite fancy Holgate for a cheeky first/last goalscorer bet, that said when I asked Ladbrokes for a price on Caton they gave shocking odds on first goalscorer.

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 15:33:24 »

What sort of odds, far too short, or too long to shake a stick at?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 15:51:17 »

whos playin then dazza?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 16:01:10 »

Kids Get Kings Call

Andy King spoke to the press this lunchtime and revealed that his squad could include up to six youth teamers at Huddersfield Town tomorrow.

The Manager has seen a number of his regular players ruled out through injury with Sean O'Hanlon the latest player to suffer injury, with a thigh strain sustained against Tranmere Rovers last weekend.

This means that King is likely to call on the likes of Holgate, Wells, Pook and Caton for duty against The Terriers tomorrow, with Kyle Lapham a surprise addition to the squad.

"We are missing a few first teamers so we brought the kids in to train with us this morning. There will be a number of kids involved tomorrow. O'Hanlon, Parkin, Miglioranzi are all out and I will not be involving Robinson or Hewlett as I said I wouldn't" said King.

"So that leaves me with kids and there will be a number of them on the bench. They are involved because we have no bodies but if they get the chance to play we will see how they perform in the first team.

Town defender Kyle Lapham

"Fortunately we have no relegation worries and we will go to Huddersfield looking to enjoy the game. I watched the game last weekend against Tranmere and was pleased with the way we did.

"Alan Reeves will not form part of my thoughts in terms of a starting place but may have to sit on the bench. If Jenkins doesn't make it then Kyle Lapham will be involved. He has played regularly for the youth team and reserves this season and if he gets a chance we will see what he can do."
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 16:09:57 »

Kyle Lapham is amazing on football manager, hopefully he is as good in reality.
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 16:34:43 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
What sort of odds, far too short, or too long to shake a stick at?

Far to short for an academy player, think they just throw a set price on players not listed.

Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 30, 2005, 09:55:35 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Kyle Lapham is amazing on football manager, hopefully he is as good in reality.

he sure is bwb!! could be interesting today then!  Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: