Pages: 1 ... 3190 3191 3192 [3193] 3194 3195 3196 ... 3963   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8866976 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #47880 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 08:45:08 »

I didn't click it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #47881 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 08:52:29 »

I didn't click it because I hate all of these local newspapers websites now, especially the adver..  Ads popping up all over the place, text moving around and then stricter paywalls.  Fuck that shit - hurts my brain.  I will get my news from elsewhere..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #47882 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:47:34 »

I didn't click it because I hate all of these local newspapers websites now, especially the adver..  Ads popping up all over the place, text moving around and then stricter paywalls.  Fuck that shit - hurts my brain.  I will get my news from elsewhere..

Morny Stannit! Get your Morny Stannit!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #47883 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:12:14 »

🤣🤣
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #47884 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:14:08 »

Naturally as we are all concerned by Harry leaving us and us being short of proper "strikers".

Yes its a non story as such but it suggests that Hibs are still interested as well as Millwall and Coventry, even though that could be just a rehash of old rumours, as it was only posted yesterday I found it mildly interesting.

Also its a sort of transfer rumour, which I understand was the premise of this thread originally Smiley

Are you suggesting that a transfer rumour thread should actually have transfer rumours on it? 🤔
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #47885 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 11:35:11 »

When I lived in London the Evening Standard was always referred to as the Enin Stannit.

Are you suggesting that a transfer rumour thread should actually have transfer rumours on it? 🤔
Lets not change a TEF ritual.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #47886 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 13:21:30 »

Also its a sort of transfer rumour, which I understand was the premise of this thread originally Smiley

Which is a lot more RELEVANT and on point than some idiot talking about Hilda bloody Quick!  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #47887 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 13:39:32 »

Which is a lot more RELEVANT and on point than some idiot talking about Hilda bloody Quick!  Wink

The TEF is a rich mine of educational nuggets.
Intrigued now as to what differentiates a "formidable ornithologist" from yer standard twitcher.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #47888 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 14:51:20 »

I’m a Twitcher Bob, what do you want to know? In short,Twitchers are Birders who travel the length and breadth of the British Isles to see a new species of Bird. Some of the top Twitchers have seen over 600 species. Not bad when you consider there has only been 630 recorded in Britain since records began. A lot of Twitchers are also formidable ornithologists as well. Hilda who lived on St Agnes, Isles of Scilly was not a Twitcher but she did travel around a lot to see different species of birds.
There you go. Twitching is very much like following the Town away from home. Sometimes it’s really enjoyable and other times it’s crap !!!
« Last Edit: Friday, July 29, 2022, 15:10:01 by Lardy Cake » Logged

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #47889 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 15:00:40 »

When I lived in London the Evening Standard was always referred to as the Enin Stannit.
Lets not change a TEF ritual.

I’d be worried. There are new generations who seem hell bent on changing things they don’t know much about just because, well, they don’t know much about it.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #47890 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 15:19:07 »

I’m a Twitcher Bob, what do you want to know? In short,Twitchers are Birders who travel the length and breadth of the British Isles to see a new species of Bird. Some of the top Twitchers have seen over 600 species. Not bad when you consider there has only been 630 recorded in Britain since records began. A lot of Twitchers are also formidable ornithologists as well. Hilda who lived on St Agnes, Isles of Scilly was not a Twitcher but she did travel around a lot to see different species of birds.
There you go. Twitching is very much like following the Town away from home. Sometimes it’s really enjoyable and other times it’s crap !!!

Nice one. Cheers.
Sadly in an urban back garden these days, only seem to notice pigeons, magpies & gulls with starlings to come later in the year.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #47891 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 15:45:58 »

Whilst I don’t travel to see different species I enjoy birds and know the different songs and spotting them on my walks.
I feed the birds daily in the garden and erect nest boxes around our local village.

We have our migratory Whitethroat’s joining the numerous pairs of nesting Blackcaps with their calls sounding amongst the hedgerows.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #47892 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 16:07:16 »

I’d be worried. There are new generations who seem hell bent on changing things they don’t know much about just because, well, they don’t know much about it.

You ageist old cant!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #47893 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 16:09:21 »

Not delved into moths yet then? Twitchers who twitch moths are called fridge tickers (as the moths are usually kept cool in the fridge during the day  Cheesy)

I think this may be going off topic a little!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #47894 on: Tuesday, August 2, 2022, 11:05:59 »

I see on Twitter an Athletic journalist mention us 50/50 getting a young striker on loan, who scored bags of goals in non league last year.

Charley Kendall of Lincoln would be my guess.

Pages: 1 ... 3190 3191 3192 [3193] 3194 3195 3196 ... 3963   Go Up
Print
Jump to: