Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 2806 [2807] 2808 2809 2810 ... 3982   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9126043 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #42090 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 11:58:19 »

He goes to ground too easily when he has the ball at his feet and in decent positions around the edge of the box, it looks like he is trying to con the ref hence why so few of them are given his way.

I wonder whether he would be so inclined to go to ground if it was another player taking the free kicks?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #42091 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 13:36:11 »

10 - Swindon Town's Scott Twine has become only the fourth player in England's top four tiers to score & assist 10+ league goals this season (11 goals, 10 assists), along with Harry Kane, Bruno Fernandes & Emiliano Buendía. Company.

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/1379089884519014401
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #42092 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 09:54:39 »

https://the72.co.uk/230198/sheffield-wednesday-and-preston-north-end-eye-move-for-swindon-town-man/

Sent from my XQ-AD51
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #42093 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 09:58:23 »

I assume we will exercise option to extend than sell him?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #42094 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 10:06:43 »

I assume we will exercise option to extend than sell him?
Surely we've got to if only to increase his value ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #42095 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 10:29:34 »

I am 100% certain that if an offer came in for Twine now from any club then Power would accept it rather than extend any contract, carrying a swag bag over his shoulder and scarpering away laughing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #42096 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 10:31:34 »

I am 100% certain that if an offer came in for Twine now from any club then Power would accept it rather than extend any contract, carrying a swag bag over his shoulder and scarpering away laughing.

Spoilers
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #42097 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 08:41:06 »

This was about Odimayo, but the point stands.

For next year, I would quite like to keep Odimayo and Twine as I think their value will appreciate. I'd hold on to Camp too, as we have seen what its like if you have poor keepers. Grant I think has another year left in him, but I wouldn't sign him for silly money. There rest are replaceable.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #42098 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 09:19:23 »

This was about Odimayo, but the point stands.

For next year, I would quite like to keep Odimayo and Twine as I think their value will appreciate. I'd hold on to Camp too, as we have seen what its like if you have poor keepers. Grant I think has another year left in him, but I wouldn't sign him for silly money. There rest are replaceable.
Reading have been watching Twine very closely, Odimayo is too raw to make the step up above this league at the moment, but he has bags of potential, for me at least as much as Twine. Both need games in the 1st team and get some consistancy in their performances.

I would like to keep both but if I had the choice I would keep Odimayo over Twine, Twine makes the headlines but Odimayo has everything needed to be a top class centre back/fullback he has pace, he can pass, tackle and head and looks very comfortable with the ball at his feet, yes he makes mistakes but hes still only 21 and alongside Grant and Camp he is growing game by game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #42099 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:03:01 »

Reading have been watching Twine very closely, Odimayo is too raw to make the step up above this league at the moment, but he has bags of potential, for me at least as much as Twine. Both need games in the 1st team and get some consistancy in their performances.

I would like to keep both but if I had the choice I would keep Odimayo over Twine, Twine makes the headlines but Odimayo has everything needed to be a top class centre back/fullback he has pace, he can pass, tackle and head and looks very comfortable with the ball at his feet, yes he makes mistakes but hes still only 21 and alongside Grant and Camp he is growing game by game.
Agree. Twine might be at his most saleable now - Although I would hate to see the money not reinvested back into the club.

Yes, Odimayo 'may' for for big money in a couple of years.

I'd forgotten about Iandolo. I think he is contracted for next year. I'd keep him if cheap.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #42100 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:08:33 »

Power would sell the floodlights if a good enough offer came in
Panda Paws

« Reply #42101 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:18:53 »

Assuming it's the end game for Power, he'll take as much cash now as possible, before he goes.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #42102 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:26:22 »

One of things that has become evident from the court cases, is that the common assumption that if there is a transfer sale, the club would benefit, is a fallacy. Power and Standing take the rights to a % of sales. Power is a glorified agent himself. There is zero interest in improving the football club.The fact that Twine would be the heartbeat of this club and would be important to us will not enter his mind. The club desperately needs someone at the top who isn’t a Del Boy (and can actually run a business without cutting corners) and who has a heart.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:30:36 by Frigby Daser » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #42103 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 10:26:35 »

And the cobwebs.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #42104 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 11:06:35 »

Would have find the money to buy the ground off the council first Wink

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 2806 [2807] 2808 2809 2810 ... 3982   Go Up
Print
Jump to: