Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions for expanding thetownend.com  (Read 34269 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 08:04:37 »

Sonic... Am journalist for a living, and am more than happy to offer whatever help I can.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 08:06:29 »

Who do you write for then Mr K?
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 08:13:24 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Aunty Beeb - I actually used to read the sport on Wiltshire Sound quite a few years ago ...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 08:31:59 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Aunty Beeb - I actually used to read the sport on Wiltshire Sound quite a few years ago ...

Ooooooooooooooooooh :jaw1

You must be the nearest thing we have to a famous person on this forum!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 08:53:09 »

Haha ... I even did the PA for a while too.  Think it was only about two thirds of a season ... But at least they're still using Ready To Go, which I started ..
Piemonte

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 09:22:51 »

Chris K, I'm not going to be able to read your posts without imagining you saying it in a cheesy local radio / smashy & nicey voice now  Cheesy
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 09:42:16 »

But at least they're still using Ready To Go, which I started ..

You bastard! I'll never forgive you for this  :x

cheers for the offer Wink
Piemonte

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 10:56:15 »

Out of interest, is Septimus a football fan? If so who does he support?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 11:00:45 »

Nah, he isn't.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 12:07:40 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
But at least they're still using Ready To Go, which I started ..

You bastard! I'll never forgive you for this  :x

cheers for the offer Wink

Hahaha ... personally, I'd have changed it by now had I been up in the PA box ... It worked at the time.  And I wouldn't be called Sammy Igoe the "showman" either.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 12:08:29 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Chris K, I'm not going to be able to read your posts without imagining you saying it in a cheesy local radio / smashy & nicey voice now  Cheesy

Not 'alf.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 12:11:52 »

another profile...

MATT HEYWOOD

when scientists discovered an ancient time machine at avebury they were amazed to find it still in working order, and after a quick test run they were even more surprised when a 7ft neanderthal figure popped out!

after running endless tests they soon realised he had no value to humanity whatsoever, so they decided to release the man-beast into the unsuspecting public, but to do it discreetly they needed to give him a profession to blend in to society.

luckily the local football manager was a bit of a retard and was desperate for new players, so the scientists told him a story of how this man - later to be renamed matt heywood - could play football. andy king was so impressed by the beast's physical presence & uncanny ability to headbutt anything thrown at him that he put him straight into the starting line-up.

mr. heywood can still be seen performing his ball heading skills at the county ground to this very day
flammableBen

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 14:49:55 »

Manager Profile:

STEVE MCMAHON.

Despite early success Steve McMahon stay at the County Ground was marred with controversy when it turned out he was not trying to build a football team, but create the genetic base for an army of evil henchmen.

By the end of his second term in charge, viloent crime and petty theft in the Swindon area was up 3000%. An investigation was called when he fielded two Darren Bullocks in midfield, with three Lee Colins' on the bench. McMahon was jailed for 5 months for possesion of an army with out a license, with another 3 months suspended sentence for conducting illegal genetic experiments.

Unfortunately for the club there was still fallout to come. Allready languishing at the foot of the table, the club were left with a massive squad of clones. The wage bill was huge, and nearly bankrupted the club in the years to come
Piemonte

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 14:54:10 »

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick  :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 14:56:22 »

Soapy Tit Wank Thats the sort of thing we want.

quite fanzine'esqe

Im going to do a pub guide,it will become incredibly famous worldwide and every time i walk into a pub landlords will quake in their boots and give me free stuff Cool

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: