Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peter Winkelman  (Read 5853 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:37:36 »

every mk don "fan" at wembley today should pause to think about how the wimbledon fans felt when they lost their club, along with all their trophies.

then magnify it by a hundred.

cunts.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:38:33 »

I think hating MK is all the rage.Deep down though I dont think anyone really gives a fuck except about 1000 Wimbledon fans.That said Ive enjoyed giving their fans nasty hatefull grief on a couple of occasions,but I dont really care.

/
W56196272
lebowski

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:48:23 »

I think Yeovil Red is on a wind up  Cool
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:53:49 »

No im not,well a bit maybe but I mean what I say.I dont care I really dont.

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:03:38 »

Id have loved to have got on their and told Spoony what a great Franchise Liverpool are going to be when they get some great American owners. Loved that banner in the Everton end welcoming all the Liverpool fans to merseyside.

Wimbledon might have been the first. But they arent going to be the last.

End of the day, Wimbledon were brilliant. They were a non league club who won the FA Cup in 10 years flat. If you look at our attendances v Wimbledon in the 1980's they were good. They were a big draw. But their face didnt fit anymore.

Any fan of any club who doesnt hate the Franchise doesnt deserve a football club themselves.
lebowski

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:09:56 »

(Yeovil Red, I think he's talking to you...)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:15:40 »

Did anyone realise that MK consider us their biggest rivals? Came as news to me I must say.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:30:30 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Id have loved to have got on their and told Spoony what a great Franchise Liverpool are going to be when they get some great American owners. Loved that banner in the Everton end welcoming all the Liverpool fans to merseyside.

Spoony might understand that a bit as a Liverpool 'fan'.

Anyway, I would like to tell Wankleman that he can shove the JPT where the sun doesn't shine !!!  :shock:

Anyway, it must be great to win a 'big' trophy !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:33:39 »

Quote from: "Nemo"
Did anyone realise that MK consider us their biggest rivals? Came as news to me I must say.

Unfortunately, Central South call our game a 'derby', and due to the fact that their fans are all plastics, they wouldn't know any better. We just like beating them, like we did last season, when it was the difference between automatic promotion and failure in the play-offs !!!  Smiley

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:36:43 »

All I hope is that Franchise languish in the bottom tiers of the football league, if they are to remain in it.

I'd hate to see the franchise model working.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:39:12 »

33,000 people at Wembley and certain promotion this year.Id say its working just fine. :twisted:

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:44:02 »

Quote from: "yeovil red"
33,000 people at Wembley and certain promotion this year.Id say its working just fine. :twisted:

It is at the moment. I hope it doesn't get as big as the owners want it to, for the sake of football.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 20:50:09 »

Spoony"surely its a good thing that Milton Keynes has a successful football club"-yeah,if they'd fucking earned it you stupid cunt!I take the "When Saturday Comes"line-they just dont acknowledge them as a club at all.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 21:11:32 »

End of the day, Wimbledon were brilliant. They were a non league club who won the FA Cup in 10 years flat. If you look at our attendances v Wimbledon in the 1980's they were good. They were a big draw. But their face didnt fit anymore.

Not so sure about that. I recall a Christmas fixture around 82/83, when we were on a bit of a roll, it was the John Trollope kids team....Wimbledon kicked us all over the park and nicked a 1-0....they went on to win the league.

Crowd was 8000+ .....we fell away and JT was sacked.  You never win anything with kids.
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 06:53:01 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Not so sure about that. I recall a Christmas fixture around 82/83, when we were on a bit of a roll, it was the John Trollope kids team....Wimbledon kicked us all over the park and nicked a 1-0....they went on to win the league.

Crowd was 8000+ .....we fell away and JT was sacked.  You never win anything with kids.

8,000 is good for early 80's!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: