Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parkin's Biggest Hint Yet.  (Read 1671 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 11:06:57 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/news_headlines_story.asp

Just read this on Thisis, although we all know it is going to happen, it still hurts to read it.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 11:19:24 »

WHEN Parkin leaves i just hope it is to a decent Championship side where he can better himself around decent players.

I wouldn't want him to go to a side which will struggle each season but i'm sure Parkin is thinking that himself.

I for one will still follow his career when he moves on

Asher

« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 11:26:55 »

same as and I will wish him luck!!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 12:17:53 »

all good things must come to an end. the only question, like magicroundabout says, is when he leaves. can't say i blame the fella - with the uncertainty of what kind of squad we will have. I'm sure he'd like to see if we are likely to go up next season before committing himself, but the reality is the club needs the money, Parkin needs to further his career and with our current situation, it looks like another season of mid-table mediocrity
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 12:36:57 »

Let's face it, Parkin would have to be a bit of a dip stick if he stayed at Swindon wouldn't he?  And I'm sure we are all agreed that he is not.  I am sure he will go to a decent club as well such as Sheffield United or Hull.
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 17:34:37 »

Some positives at least there was an indication he might consider at a later date and at least there was an attempt at a contract extension.

Question is if the right club doesn't come up and he starts the season with us the clock is then ticking until the transfer window at Christmas.

All hinges on what King can scrape together in the summer squad wise.  If he can generate the same vibe as he did at the start of last season then who knows.  To be honest I didn't expect much then either so there may be a little hope.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: