Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: City wankers  (Read 1536 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:22:51 »

I would hate it if Smithy went there!  Heywood I could cope with, Smithy noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_city/4520617.stm
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:25:35 »

I rally would be gutted if he did go there.  I was banking on him being top scorer for us next season, PLEASE, PLEASE STAY SMITHY! You can be :king next season for us.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:26:14 »

What a horrible thought  Crying
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:33:11 »

Fuck it. If he goes he goes. There's fuck all we can do about it. And you can't blame the guy can you. Who'd want to stay at a shambles of a club like ours. And besides, with or without Smith I think we'll struggle next year.

All this doom and gloom is getting to me now. I'm starting to fear for our existence let alone our league position next season. Reading all the boards lately is depressing as fuck, no one is optimistic at all.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:37:44 »

Ooh, just read this:

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=4346

Maybe, just maybe....
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:38:33 »

Optimism is for fools, realism is what you need MR.  We are in for a sticky period and there's nowt we can do about it.  Still getting my season ticket though, it's times like these you learn to love again.
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:42:32 »

I'm hoping that once most of our squad has left Kingy will pull of a couple of quality free transfer signings which will allow me to fel slightly optimistic again.
Melksham Red

« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:45:58 »

I think were all hoping King manages to sign a couple of gems. As long as they don't mind playing for £2.50 and a packet crisps.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:51:39 »

I'll play for just a bag of crisps (not cheese and onion mind) and I'll tackle harder than Ooolet and be slimmer and fitter than Howard Smiley
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 11:54:22 »

I dont eat crisps, can we substitute them for some biscuits?

That is my one and only demand, should it be granted I shall have my contract signed and on your desk tomorrow morning.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 15:11:06 »

:evil: city chav scum!
alex

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 19:38:25 »

what a bastard, he is making it so obvious that he wants smith and heywood, he might as well just say so! don't think heywood will be a big loss but we need smith and his goals like hell - especially as it looks like super sam could be on his way out.
from smithy's comments so far, it sounds like he genuinely loves the club at the moment and wants to extend his stay. i just bloody hope that king and the board have enough sense in them to make him an offer he can't refuse - losing smith to city because of a difference in wages would truly show lack of ambition at the club and would mean a complete rebuilding job in the summer. if we can hold on to smith and king can pick up a few dirt cheap quality players as he has shown he is capable of doing, i am reasonably confident that we will have a decent side next season.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 6, 2005, 20:07:41 »

I hate Tinnion. He will turn them into shit players like he has with the rest of that team. I would quite gladly take 5 or 6 of their players and King could mould them and what's left of us into a promotion winning side, but with Tinnion they are well and truly screwed!

PLEASE STAY SMITHY!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: