Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Prices Announced.........  (Read 6444 times)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:11:01 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

It says that they are hoping for 4000 season tickets!
and that thay have experienced steady increase on season tickets year in year!

I bet they dont increase this year in fact I have no idea why anyone would buy a season ticket this year at all.

what they dont say is that although they've had an increase in season ticket sales they've had a massive decrease in the amount of matchday tickets sold - so they are still losing money!

these prices aren't successful and the board cant see it. we will get crowds of around 3,500 next year.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:12:32 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Everythings the same Rich apart from the standard of football on offer.

well that sucks then doesnt it!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:21:09 »

I'll tell you what REALLY pisses me off, it's when people quite rightly moan about the ludicrously high prices in the Nationwide Stand and some sanctimonious git comes out with, "Well what's the problem, if you were a proper fan you would just go in the Town End for 15 quid!"

They say "It's only 15 quid" like it's the f******* bargain of the f******* century!!!!!  Oooooooh, we should be sooooooooo grateful - We only have to pay 15 quid to watch complete dross - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, we are not worthy - I wish self righteous gits like that would f*** off and die quite frankly.

Even at 15 quid, you are talking in the region of a 100 per cent increase in the last 10 years.  My salary in the same period has gone up all of 6 percent.

Do the maths children!!!!!

People won't pay those prices.  As someone else said, it's no good reducing prices for one game, it has to be for the season.

And don't talk to me about what a f****** bargain the f****** Town End is :evil:
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:22:51 »

You know, that town end is a right bargain these days. i cant think of anything that offers better value for money
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:37:48 »

bring it back!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kidaquid1.jpg
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:48:21 »

i wasn't gonna get one until hull away when i remembered how much i love the club
loyal supporters (luckily a student  Wink )

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:56:05 »

I was convinced prices would go up this season, so I'm pleasantly surprised. Not sure if I'll bother renewing my season ticket though.
Piemonte

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:56:45 »

kid a quid is not economically viable currently.

The club needs all the money it can get NOW.

If the new stadium goes ahead and we sort our debts out, that will be the time for such initiatives.

To try and increase our long term fanbase (which WILL cost money short term) would be very foolish when the club lurches from one cashflow problem to the next.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 14:06:29 »

They were never going to put the prices down, so not increasing them is better than I was expecting to be honest.
Dazzza

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 14:34:55 »

There will be a decrease in season tickets this year that is almost guaranteed.

Unfortunately due to the ridiculous pay on the day prices those that don't renew will likely vanish for a large part of the home games.  More regional teams replacing those that involve a trek will mean many people opt for away games over home.

It's a catch 22 that unless the team excels and really succeeds on the pitch it's going to be impossible to tempt non-season ticket holders, new fans and stay-aways on anything other than the odd derby or big game.

What will happen is a slow painful decline in season ticket holders until we hit crunch point.  

One saving grace will be to allow King a little muscle in the transfer market.  Alright we don’t have the readies but give him some backing rather than slash the wage even further.

Johno

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:04:40 »

doubt i'll bother this season, get a job and earn some money.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:05:39 »

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/news_item.php?id=538

The Trust response for what its worth.Everything they say is right and you can't argue with the maths.

/
W56196272
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:06:12 »

also, why does it for junior season tickets in the town end say 'N/A'??
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:06:18 »

Quote from: "Johno"
doubt i'll bother this season, get a job and earn some money.

:shock:

/
W56196272
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:08:37 »

and now, sorry bout the rant ive found out im not a junior...so do you have to have a student card for the concession season tickets?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: