Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: wills till on board  (Read 4059 times)
Lumps

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 18:45:08 »

OH FFS!

In the press conference and the statements made over the last week Fitton has all but come right out and said that the former regime was a fucking shambles. They've appointed a new CE and one of the new board members is the financial director of AF and JF's company. Clearly they are expecting to run things their way from now on.

There is NO FUCKING hint they're going to allow MD to have any continuing influence over the running of the business, and I can't imagine why they would or why people are suggesting that they will.

Four very successful businessmen each with 7 figure fortunes spend £10-15m on buying a business that's been virtually run into the ground. Yeah of course they're going to let some clueless half arsed Greek shyster with a string of company insolvencys behind him to continue running the fucking thing.

And Reg "boardroom antics".... what the fuck are you on about?
They finalised the deal just after 11 this morning, no fuckers got through the door of the frigging boardroom yet.

I'm sure that in an ideal world the new owners would have negotiated a complete purhase and got the Wills family out the door altogether, but none of us live in an ideal fucking world do we?

If to get the deal done in time to save the club from the receivers the consortium swallowed the idea of Jamie boy staying on the board then so fucking what! He's in a minority of one and doesn't control enough stock to influence direction the club takes.

Fucking boycott FFS! What a load of bollocks!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 18:46:12 »

Maybe some people are getting bored. I mean what can we talk about now?  Soapy Tit Wank
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 19:00:27 »

Bring back Toni?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 19:43:18 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
OH FFS!

In the press conference and the statements made over the last week Fitton has all but come right out and said that the former regime was a fucking shambles. They've appointed a new CE and one of the new board members is the financial director of AF and JF's company. Clearly they are expecting to run things their way from now on.

There is NO FUCKING hint they're going to allow MD to have any continuing influence over the running of the business, and I can't imagine why they would or why people are suggesting that they will.

Four very successful businessmen each with 7 figure fortunes spend £10-15m on buying a business that's been virtually run into the ground. Yeah of course they're going to let some clueless half arsed Greek shyster with a string of company insolvencys behind him to continue running the fucking thing.

They finalised the deal just after 11 this morning, no fuckers got through the door of the frigging boardroom yet.

I'm sure that in an ideal world the new owners would have negotiated a complete purhase and got the Wills family out the door altogether, but none of us live in an ideal fucking world do we?

If to get the deal done in time to save the club from the receivers the consortium swallowed the idea of Jamie boy staying on the board then so fucking what! He's in a minority of one and doesn't control enough stock to influence direction the club takes.

All quite plausible.....lets see how things develop.  

With the new "open" board, it can only be a matter of time before they call a meeting with the Trust memebership when  some of these issues can be raised....I'm sure PaulD has got a date set aside.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 19:56:18 »

OH FFS!

I wish I had posted that  :toppost:
deltaincline

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 23:28:19 »

OH FFS!

Good fucking post Lumps! Posh-cunt Wills being on the board is fucking painful for a lot of fans though, me included, as he is a constant reminder of the shit suffered under him and his cunt of a dad and his cunt of a mate Diamandis.

The fact that he's now got fuck-all shares in the club compared to Fitton and Wray effectively leaves him dickless though which, in a way, is probably more humiliating for him than being allowed to just walk away. The former rich as fuck play-boy now gets to make the tea Soapy Tit Wank
Frasier3

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 23:49:00 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
[  All quite plausible.....lets see how things develop.  

With the new "open" board, it can only be a matter of time before they call a meeting with the Trust memebership when  some of these issues can be raised....I'm sure PaulD has got a date set aside.

I hope you are right as this would be very welcome and hopefully informative. It would also be encouraging if this was initiated by the new board but failing that I hope the Trust will look at suggesting such an event.

I would go one step further and make it an open meeting for all fans.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 01:42:02 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
OH FFS!

Good fucking post Lumps! Posh-cunt Wills being on the board is fucking painful for a lot of fans though, me included, as he is a constant reminder of the shit suffered under him and his cunt of a dad and his cunt of a mate Diamandis.

The fact that he's now got fuck-all shares in the club compared to Fitton and Wray effectively leaves him dickless though which, in a way, is probably more humiliating for him than being allowed to just walk away. The former rich as fuck play-boy now gets to make the tea Soapy Tit Wank

All fair enough, but just to confirm that Little Wills is not on the board. Yes he is a non executive director and holds an 18% share holding, but he is not a board member. At least thats how I read and interpreted it any way.....

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I often am.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 02:40:22 »

I miss the old board Sad

/
W56196272
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 19:37:51 »

Isn't it a surprise that Diamandis & Holt have fucked off without so much as a wimper...maybe they can be brought back for 1 game where we can all show our appreciation, we can all line up to shake their hand and say 'thank you'.....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: