Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hull - Pictures  (Read 7842 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 16, 2005, 22:20:55 »

i think i might this a regular post of photos, trying to make an archive of every ground i go to from now on, part of the 92 grounds challenge!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 16, 2005, 22:22:32 »

Haha Jimmy looks exactly like I imagined.

/
W56196272
Papa Smurf

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 00:09:38 »

I'd love to go there every other week, mmakes me so jealous, if only Brady had stayed, think according to his promise we'd be in the premiership by now!  Sad  Crying  Sad
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 02:11:09 »

5th pic down, far left, black hat looking at the floor!!!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 02:33:56 »

woooaaaahhh that's fucking weird i was stood directly infront of gary stanley the whole game.

i was loving the half time drinking though thats why i'm absent from the shots.

officially blacker than the night.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 02:35:20 »

which one is jimmy?

officially blacker than the night.
Asher

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 10:28:17 »

Yeah and apparantly stanlety knows who I am - how??? Dex teh drinking at half time will continue, we need to find ourselves a full time driver!!! hand still cut and hurts......

Just glad my pic aint on here you know I keep myself to myself and you fuckers dont know me,........
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 12:28:06 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Yeah and apparantly stanlety knows who I am - how??? Dex teh drinking at half time will continue, we need to find ourselves a full time driver!!! hand still cut and hurts......

Just glad my pic aint on here you know I keep myself to myself and you fuckers dont know me,........

Ha, but I know who you are..... you went with Dex and Marie, who have both posted their pics....you were sat about 3/4 rows behind me with a gay mullet.....
Marie

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:43:14 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Ha, but I know who you are..... you went with Dex and Marie, who have both posted their pics....you were sat about 3/4 rows behind me with a gay mullet.....

That has amused me!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:48:01 »

Quote from: "Marie"

That has amused me!

You missed the opportunity... to sit next to me yesterday....Dave signalled to you there were 3 seats next to me....but no you walked on. I felt so reject.... Crying
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:48:22 »

Looks like a nice ground, not another one of these boring, plain concrete bowls with no life.
Marie

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:51:25 »

That has amused me!

You missed the opportunity... to sit next to me yesterday....Dave signalled to you there were 3 seats next to me....but no you walked on. I felt so reject.... Crying

Wasn't up to me i was following dex so i didn't really have a choice in the matter!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:55:35 »

Liar!
Marie

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 15:56:56 »

i was behind them all - so was following im afraid.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 16:01:38 »

i was behind them all - so was following im afraid.

If they walked off a cliff, would you have followed them?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: