Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You Should Never Meet Your Heroes  (Read 4854 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 16:01:37 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I met my hero Roy chubby brown once outside the travel agents in town , I called him a bulimic bastard and he laughed

That’s it really
Soapy Tit Wank

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 16:31:15 »

Quote from: "axs"
The Seahorses is an anagram of 'I hate Roses'
Close, it's an anagram of he hates roses.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 17:25:49 »

I met Jan, he was a legend.  Good enough for me.

Colin Calderwood was a little dour though.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 17:33:05 »

did I take that picture of you and Jan you have on your Facebook page?? cause wasnt  the one I took of you and him ace and the one I took of Ian rubbish?
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 17:40:58 »

I've met sonic and he's ace.
mattboyslim

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 20:29:55 »

When i flew to Bangkok a couple of years back I shared my flight with Oasis and Ian Brown, and despite the fact they they'd been cooped up on a plane for ten hours without being able to have a smoke, when they arrived in Bangkok they were very courteous and happy to pose for photos with all and sundry, I didn't fancy chatting to them in case they turned out to be dickheads, and that's not how I'd like to remember the guys who produced soem fo my all time favourite tunes.  I was pleasantly surprised as I had visions of us getting grounded in Mongolia after they'd caused soem sort of ruck on the plane.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 20:57:22 »

ive met noel and liam loads. fucking great blokes. really top lads.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 10:33:28 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
did I take that picture of you and Jan you have on your Facebook page?? cause wasnt  the one I took of you and him ace and the one I took of Ian rubbish?

Don't mention that in front of Ian, he's gutted about it.  Kept going on about how jealous he was of my photo compared to his!!  Although he'll deny it now!

Got that photo blown up, need to frame it, stick in the autographed Legends ticket and Bob's my uncle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: