Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Conditional Agreement" this morning...  (Read 52641 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:34:30 »

Conditional on Mick the Greek never coming within 10 miles of the County Ground ever again, all will be OK just Andy Cryer doing his usual mis-representation he really is a red top wannabee
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:35:03 »

So yesterday it was down to getting the paperwork from A to B, now it's conditional subject to a couple of minor issues.

Ummm, the pessimist in me has reared it's ugly head again!!

Bah humbug.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:35:11 »

Whoah there peeps...its probably conditional as nothing hasn't been signed yet. They are just waiting for signatures. Yes it can fall through, and I won't beleive it til its official, but lets try and remain positive.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:35:34 »

Read in my paper this morning that Ipswich Town completed their takeover last night.  400 fans gathered in the town's Corn Exchange to witness the signing.  No messing.  They just got on with it.

From what I have heard, this is how Andrew Fitton likes to do his business.  Keep praying, people.  The Diamanditic Era (2001-07) - characterised by deception, mediocrity and malaise - is drawing to a close.  Hopefully.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:36:40 »

Quote from: "lambourn red"
Conditional on Mick the Greek never coming within 10 miles of the County Ground ever again, all will be OK just Andy Cryer doing his usual mis-representation he really is a red top wannabee

You may have a point as there are no direct quotes, other than Wray saying he'll be at his desk tomorrow.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:37:27 »

What a suprise- more issues.

Would love to be wrong but cannot ever see it happening, not with diamond involved
lambourn red

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:40:21 »

Stop being such doom merchants this will happen, it is almost like some people want it to fail as they will have nothing to moan about just chill out.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:41:25 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
What a suprise- more issues.

Would love to be wrong but cannot ever see it happening, not with diamond involved

What will you do if/when it does go through Bart? I mean, you won't have anything to post about then will you?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:41:27 »

I think you're being very hard on Andy Cryer.  He may jump the gun from time to time, but I'd take Cryer over Ritson any day.  Do you remember how little was reported on the boardroom chaos 12 months ago - despite all the anger on the message boards?

Cryer had the balls to stand up to Diamandis, Wills and Holt where Ritson did not.  I think we all owe him something.
MR BEN

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:42:05 »

Well I suppose its like buying a house
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:42:53 »

Stop being such doom merchants this will happen, it is almost like some people want it to fail as they will have nothing to moan about just chill out.

I think it's more to do with we've all been here before many many times

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:45:44 »

Exactly how many bloody false dawns have we had?

Every time we get close to any deal more "issues"arise, when we were told that Saturday pm all was sorted. No wonder we are cynical
lambourn red

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:45:45 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"

I think you're being very hard on Andy Cryer.  He may jump the gun from time to time, but I'd take Cryer over Ritson any day.  Do you remember how little was reported on the boardroom chaos 12 days ago - despite all the anger on the message boards?

Cryer had the balls to stand up to Diamandis, Wills and Holt where Ritson did not.  I think we all owe him something.

Not saying he is doing a bad job as there is far more info then there ever was under Ritson, but he does like to sensationalise and mis-represent, the classic was sunday night it is all off followed an hour later by it is all on. All I am saying is take this latest headline with a pinch of salt, he is probably chuckling to himself like the mischievous Brizzle City fan he is at all the messages on thisisstfc in reply to his article.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:45:44 »

The way I read it is that it's conditional on the current owners fulfilling some requirement before it all being officially completed.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 09:46:41 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"

I think you're being very hard on Andy Cryer.  He may jump the gun from time to time, but I'd take Cryer over Ritson any day.  Do you remember how little was reported on the boardroom chaos 12 days ago - despite all the anger on the message boards?

Spot on Ossie, don't understand why Cryer's coming in for so much jip recently.  I think he's done well, and as Ardiles says much better job than Ritson, who seemed to concentrate on getting in stupid comments in to his reports.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: